Chapter 25 - Sexy, sexy

"Pods, up ahead!" Shouted out Benjin.

The group of Tenno went full sprint to their only escape. They see a fire team of Grineer, walking to the pods. "Shit, they're gonna get there before us!" Myla states.

Izuku uses his slash dash, getting closer. Izuku put his hands together, with his right hand, he formed a fist. Izuku moves his arm, making a sword of pure light appear.

Izuku slashes the air, light waves come off the sword, hitting the fire team, slicing them in two. "Hurry!" Izuku called out.

He got into the pod, typing in some coordinates, Myla and Benjin ran in, Benjin hitting the wall. "Damn, ya' okay?" Izuku asked, helping Benjin up. Benjin nodded, feeling a little dizzy.

Izuku went back to the panel, putting in a destination. "Okay, we're good to go," Izuku went and sat down on the bench. Myla and Benjin did the same, the door closed.

The group of Tenno felt a surge go through there body, the pod had lifted off.

Myla took a seat next to Izuku, leaning her head on his shoulder. Izuku, was as red as his own blood.

He could feel the metal touch his warframe, even though it was indirect, it still was . . . Romantic?

Benjin sat there, smiling under his warframe.

"How long until we get to Earth?" Myla asked, still leaning on Izuku.

Benjin turned to Izuku, also expecting an answer.

"I don't know, depends on where we were." Izuku said.

Benjin held his palm up, a map came out of his hand. He examined the map, Izuku and Myla, watching him.

"Seems like we're near . . . Mercury." Benjin made a fist, and the map disappeared.

"And how fast is this pod?" Myla asked.

Izuku shrugged, "I don't know."

Benjin turned himself, laying his legs on the bench, "Better get some rest then."

"How are you gonna sleep in your warfarme?" Izuku noted.

Benjin sighed, "It's not that bad."

Izuku crossed his arms, looking down.

Myla, still leaning on him.

--------------------

Izuku looked over, he had exited his warframe, his Excalibur was in a corner, still as a statue.

On the other side was a Valkyr, except it was on the floor, laying down.

Myla was still leaning on him, Izuku got used to it.

He looked up, only seeing a metallic yellow ceiling. Izuku sighed, he felt some weight on his thighs, and looked down.

Myla was putting her head on his lap, smiling. "What are- you doing." Izuku sighed, Myla giggled, "Just getting comfortable." She whispered.

Izuku sighed, knowing that he won't win. "Aw, is my Izuku- mad? Hm?" Myla teased.

"Shut up." Izuku murmured, Myla noticed, and grew a very, very, scary grin.

She moved her head off his lap, Izuku noticing, sighed. Then, he felt a heavier weight on his crotch area. He grunted, Myla was sitting on his lap, facing him.

"Oh, Lotus . . . "

Myla giggled, she enjoyed teasing people, but mostly Izuku. He looked away, trying not to get- well, erect. He knew this wasn't good, because once he is, shit is gonna go down.

Myla cupped Izuku's cheeks with both of her hands, making him face her. Eye to eye, Izuku had a red face, Myla, only having a pink tint. She had done way more daring things than this, like way more.

"Is this better for you?" Myla asked in a coquettish tone. Both of their faces were only inches apart, Myla wanted to close the gap.

She moved her face closer to his, he could feel her breath on his face, her long brown hair, was soft as silk.

Then, they finally connected. Excitement surged through both of their bodies. Myla pulled back for a moment, taking a look at Izuku.

"I've never seen this face, Izuku, is it because of me, hm?" She said, Izuku looked away, knowing the answer, Myla giggles.

"You little, perv." Myla forced Izuku's face to turn to her own. "If Benjin wasn't here, I would do, many things to you." Myla got off Izuku, "So many." She added.

Izuku gulped down his saliva. He turned his head to Myla, she was laying down on the bench, her feet face towards him and her arms as pillows for her head.

He looked down at his pants, " . . . "

"Fuck."