Chapter 4 - Enrollment

It had been 2 days into the school year. Katsumi is feared by everybody in the class, almost everybody. "What'd ya doin?" Asked a pink lady. "Nothing, pinky." Katsumi responded back.

"Sit down." Ordered a caterpillar. I mean teacher. Everybody then sat down. "We have a new student today." He said in a motone voice. Then entered a boy with green hair and eyes. "Hello," he greeted as he waved to everyone.

All of the girls had a feeling in their chest, but they didn't know what it was.

"My name is Izuku Mid- Midoriya." He claimed. 'Midoriya, Midoriya, okay.' He thought to himself.

"Sit behind Bakuguo," he pointed where Katsumi was. Izuku nodded and walked towards his seat.

'Oh my god,' Katsumi was mentally panicking. She couldn't understand why she was nervous, but she was.

"Okay class, we will be doing some combat training." Katsumi smirked, also doing a small chuckle.

"I am walking in like a hero!" Then a big buff dude came through the door.

"The hell." Said Izuku in a low tone.

"Woah, it's Allmight!"

"Im getting goosebumps."

"Look, he's in his Silver age costume."

"Haha! Yes it is I, I will be training you today." Everyone cheered.

"But, you can't train, without your costumes!"

Then some pods opened up to reveal some clothes. Everyone then ran to the pods to take their costume.

Izuku just sat at his seat, he didn't have enough time to plan his own costume.

"Ah yes, Midoriya, you can use your PE outfit." The teacher said. Izuku nodded and went to change.

Except Izuku took off his PE shirt, tying it around his waist. Making him topless.

Once he came out, all of the girls had nose bleeds.

The boys were all doing bro stuff.

"Ah yes, you all look fantastic! I am very proud, looking good, feels good."
Allmight said while smiling

"Alright, now I will put you into teams!"

The teams are canon

Ochaco was full of excitement when she got paired up my Izuku, all of the other girls were jealous.

"Get to your positions."

"GO!"

Izuku and Ochaco then started to talk about a game plan.

"I will distract Katsumi, and you will go for the bomb." Izuku was about to leave, until he was grabbed by Ochaco.

"W-why did you use her first name?" She was worried and a little angered.

"Oh shit," he held his head. "Sorry, forgot that is a Japanese thing."

Ochaco sigh in relief.

"Okay! Let's do this!" She exclaimed.

They then enter the building. It seemed quiet, "I have a bad feeling in my gut." Then out of nowhere, Katsumi turned the corner, punching him in his baby face.

"Ah, fuck me..."

"My pleasure," Katsumi licked her lips.

"What?"

"What."

They both stared at eachother for a second.

The Izuku snapped out of it. "Uraraka, go!" She nodded a ran to go find the bomb.

Katsumi tried to punch Izuku, but he luckly dodges in time.

Izuku then out of the blue, he had a kitana like sword. "Damnit, wrong weapon." He cursed, Katsumi then went on the attack.

She had the best idea. She created small explosions on jer hands, aiming at his pants. (Eggplant water emoji)
Her plan actually worked, he had barely any pants, and his boxers were showing. All of the girls, other than Uraraka had nose bleeds.

Izuku was a little embarrassed. Though, he'd alway get embarrassed in some ways.

"Um..." Izuku stuttered.

Izuku then quickly ran away. Katsumi was still in her trance.

Once she came back to reality, she tried to find Izuku.

Watch room

All the girls were basically lifeless. The boys were jealous of Izuku. "Lucky bastard." Said a short ball headed boy.

"He is."