Summoning AU (Remrom)

**Roman's POV**

I love anything occult but I have to hide it from the others in my village. So I show off my other favorites; dancing, singing, and putting on plays for the kids.

I found a book a long time ago, I read it a million times. But today was the day I decided to try and use something within it. I wanted to summon a demon that can help me find love.

I drew a circle and started to copy symbols from the book. Some of the symbols seemed a bit phallic for my tastes. I guess it is to make sure that a guy will fall in love with me and not a girl.

"Arcessentes fornicationis daemone." I said as I put the drops of blood on the center.

I covered my eyes as the room got covered in smoke.

"Finally! I'm free!" I heard a voice shout from within the smoke. "It has been years since I was last summoned. I wonder if Porn has improved."

The smoke cleared and I was shocked to see my own face.

"Why do you look like me?" I asked them.

"I always look like my master when I get summoned, however you look very plain."

They snapped their fingers and the form slightly changed. A grey streak formed in their hair, a thin mustache, and a cape of tentacles. Then I finally noticed the horns and tail.

"You can help me find love?"

"The name's Remus, my dear master. What's yours?"

"R-Roman."

They rolled their eyes before leaning close to me.

"I could smell the virginity on you. This whole house reeks of the virginity." They said as they leaned close to my face. "My oh my! Your lips are even untouched. I can change that!"

They grabbed my shirt and yanked me into their lips. They were right, I have never been kissed until now and it was amazing. The heat of our bodies, the softness of their lips, and the way that their arms wrapped around me. They pulled away and I could feel their breath on my face.

"Next time, study latin better before summoning anything. I'm a incubus, also known as a lust demon. I feed on sexual energy, and virgins have the most." He pointed at the symbols on the ground. "I thought the dicks would have gave it away."

"Oh!" Then it dawned on me. "Oh no! How do I send you back?"

"Can't any more, you sealed the contract. I'm yours until you find someone to fuck."

I did what every sane person would do and faint.