No Fourth Wall Here

"Did anyone else see the intro pop up out of nowhere?" Virgil asked as he popped up on his stairs. "That has never happened before."

"Penis!" Remus shouted as he was wearing a green and black Deadpool costume.

"Apparently the Author decided to completely destroy the fourth wall." Logan said while reading.

"Of course the fourth wall is destroyed, This is a window not a wall." Patton said as he pointed to his curtain.

"The fourth wall is not a actual wall." Logan explained. "It is a figurative wall in fictions. Used to separate readers from the story."

"Hey readers!" Roman said as made a dramatic pose. "If you have me as your favorite character, Comment below!"

👉🗡Roman🗡👈

"How did you even manage to make that?" Thomas asked.

"Just ask Rune, the author, he might know." Remy said while drinking his drink.

"The author is here?" Thomas asked.

A clattering noise came from the kitchen before  a head popped up. A second head, belonging to Emile, popped up and was munching on candy.

"I got bored and completely destroyed the fourth wall." He said while munching on Thomas's recent Hello Fresh meal.

"It is not like there was a fourth wall really in the first place." Deceit explained as he played with a corner of the wall. "There is at least ten chapters before this that had no fourth wall."

"I want to try this," Virgil said. "Everyone! Vote for your favorite Dark side!"

😈⛈💜Virgil💜⛈😈

🎩🐍💛Deceit💛🐍🎩

💀🐙💚Remus💚🐙💀

"How are you doing that?!" Logan shouted. "That should not be possible!"

"Vote below for the best creativity twin!!" Remus shouted before tackling Roman.

💀🔪💚Remus💚🔪💀

⚔️👑❤️Roman❤️👑⚔️