Halloween Depression

*Still waiting for the voting*

Logan had to take care of most of the sides. Because of one simple problem, Halloween depression. The main ones was the 'dark sides'. They were all moping because they have to wait until next year for Halloween. Virgil was hugging a Jack Skellington pillow, Remus was rocking back and forth, and Deceit was staring off into space and almost looked dead.

It wasn't helping that Remy was being a little shit by playing Christmas music at random times.

"Remy, you do that one more time and I am taking away your Starbucks until next year!" Logan shouted as he almost calmed down Remus.

"Try me bitch! You will regret it!"

Patton had to take over taking care of the dad sides as Roman had to attempt to separate the two.

"Ow! Someone bit me!"

"How about this?" Patton said to them. "We can watch Addam Family Values all this month and then we can watch Nightmare before Christmas next month."

"Can we also watch Gremlins?" Virgil asked in a quiet voice.

"Sure! Can the two of you please control your boyfriends before they kill each other?"

Deceit opened his arms and Remy stopped fighting to jump into his arms. Virgil held up a Edger Allen Poe book. Logan walked over and picked him up to head to one of their rooms.

"If you needed someone to calm down Remy, you could have just asked." Emile said as he walked into the room.

"Sorry, we forgot about that." Roman said as Emile sat down next to Deceit and Remy.