4k+ Views Dark Sides meeting

Remus, Deceit, and Virgil were sitting together in Virgil's room.

"We have an important task ahead of us."

Deceit told them. "We have one month to plan this or the light sides will win."

"Why is Virgin here with us?" Remus asked.
"He is now counted as a light side! He could be a spy!"

"For the last time, call me Virgil or Anxiety!" The room started to darken as he glared at Remus. "I am here because I am the master of everything Thomas fears."

"So, he is staying here. He also knows how to use fake blood." Remus held up a jar of blood. "I said fake, and I don't want to know where you got it."

"I noticed that you never lie in front of the two creativity sides

"I noticed that you never lie in front of the two creativity sides."

"If I try to lie, they think that I am telling the truth. I really do not want to know where he got that."

"I got a jar of blood!" He started singing.

Virgil and Deceit started planning and ignoring Remus. Patton's fear was easy to plan, Spiders. Roman was funny because of Snakes and the fact he was dressing up as Indiana Jones.

However, Logan the Logical side was the hard one.

There was only one thing the Logical side feared was Angry Patton. But, getting Patton mad will be the hard part.

"Virgin! Die in front of Logan so that Patton thinks that he killed you!"

"Don't call me-!" He stopped in mid-senteance. "Actually that is a good idea."

"So it was a good thing that I keep a jar of your blood on me."

Virgil tackled Remus after the discovery of the origin of the blood. Deceit chalked this up as a successful meeting.

Part 2 at 5k+ views... Just because I need time to plan this out.