Desleep (SFW)

**Deceit's POV**

I was having one of my cold spells so I curled up in my favorite spot. Under the curtain where Patton stands. There were no videos planned for me, so it was prime napping time.

**Remy's POV**

I was stretched out on Emile's couch, and sipping the goddess drink, Pumpkin spice.

"Are you ever prepared to talk about your feelings yet?" Emile asked me.

"Nope! I have only one love and that is Starbucks."

"You know what this reminds me of? In season two of Di-gata Defenders, Seth didn't realize he was in love with Melosa until a love spore hit their base. He was the only one unaffected because he was already in love with her." He wrote some thing down on his clipboard. "You need an event that will make you realize your love for someone."

"What? Are you going to pour cold coffee on everyone and the one person I lick is the one?" Emile turned bright pink, as pink as Rose from Steven Universe. "I'm going to go grab my nap buddy."

I got up and walked out to go the Sides part of the mindscape. My nap buddy was not in his room so the other spot would be in Thomas's place. I made the connection and saw the sides sitting together, except for one.

"Anyone seen De?" I asked.

"No, he should be in the mindscape. He didn't have a video planned." Patton said then I noticed the curtain moving.

A cold breeze can into the room from the curtain. I ran over and opened the curtain. Deceit was curled up and shivering in front of the open window. My heart stopped at the sight, I guess Emile had a point.

"Deceit!" I shouted as I picked him up.

He was so cold to the touch. His lips were tinted blue.

"Oh no! He must have laid down there and not realize that it was open!" Thomas said as he checked Deceit's pulse. "He is alive but barely."

I left the room and ran straight to my room. I covered him up with blankets and curled up next to him.

"Please wake up, De. I need you." I kissed his forehead.

**Deceit's POV**

I felt so cold and then I felt warm. I opened my eyes to a beautiful sight. Remy without his sunglasses. His eyes are a shade of brown that looked like coffee with hints of creme.

"You shouldn't scare people like that."

He moved a piece of hair out of my face. He was relaxed, perfect for his name Sleep. I pulled him towards me and kissed his forehead.

"You are one of the few that would truly miss me and not what I represent." I told him with complete honesty.

"That is true. I care about you. The you that is you, not just Deceit. I see survival and self-preservation."

He pulled me into a kiss and I was shocked and amazed. He tastes like coffee and chamomile. It was not rushed or sexual. We kissed until we ran out of breath.

"Thank you for seeing me."