Mad Libs Answer

**Deceit's POV**

Running, that is all I know. I didn't ask to be born a freak, to have spots of scales and mismatched eyes. I was holding my bleeding mouth because someone tried to cut my mouth open.

I was stupid, normally I hide my scales with makeup but I forgot that it was raining. I ran into alleys until I was too worn out. I fell in front of a door and accepted death. My eyes closed and I never wanted to open them again.

**Remy's POV**

I was cleaning up my shop and heard a loud thump by the back door. I grabbed a knife and walked out. The first thing was the smell of blood covered the entire alleyway. Then I saw the body on the step.

I lightly kicked it and it whimpered in pain. Then I dragged the body into the  kitchen. I took all of the old coffee and chucked it out into the alley to cover the scent of blood. One good thing about coffee, it has a powerful aroma.

I looked at the body and realized it was a guy. I carefully stitched up the gash in his cheek and he woke up after I cleaned up all the blood.

"Please don't hurt me!" He shouted as he attempted to move away from me.

In the light I saw something sparkle on the side of the face that I just patched up.

"Gurl, if I wanted to hurt you. I would not have wasted my time fixing your wounds." He was so cute as he reached up to touch the stitches. "What's your name cutie? Mine is Remy and this is my coffee shop."

"I don't really have a name but people have called me Deceit before."

"Own it gurl, make it yours so they can't hurt you with it."

He stayed with me and worked in the back of the coffee shop. He was left with a scar that made him look like more of a snake. I had a urge to kiss that cheek.

**Deceit's POV**

It was amazing to work at Remy's shop. He got the makeup and I was able to help clean up the front at night. It was peaceful and calm. Ever once in a while, I saw him staring at me with an emotion that I have only seen in the romance movies.

Later on, it was closing time and I felt something cold hit my cheek.

"Sorry, I guess the whip cream container still had some left in it."

I stuck my tongue out and was surprised at the sweet taste. Remy's face turned bright red at the sight of my snake like tongue.

"That was sexy, I am tempted to kiss you." He said as he walked outside to get the menu from outside.

I heard three sharp cracks before he fell back into shop. I smelled the blood as I ran to him. His voice was becoming ragged as he tried to breath. There was three gunshots in his chest.

"Please don't die!" I begged him as I hugged him.

"Kiss me please." was all he could muster out.

I leaned down to kiss him and it tasted like coffee and blood with hints of salt. He kissed back until he just stopped. No more kisses, no more breath, no more Remy. I gave him one last kiss on the forehead before gently laying him down on the ground.

I looked at the crowd outside cheering for Remy's death. They thought that I was a monster before. But now, I will become their nightmares. I struck out with the speed of a viper and attacked until the street became a river of their blood.

After I killed them all, I walked back to Remy's dead body and curled up next to him.

"See you soon, Coffee sunshine." I said as I kissed his cheek.

I closed my eyes and my wounds finally took their toll.