DLAMP Request!!

I liked this story Idea so much so I will do this one as a special story!

**Deceit's POV**

He would be lying to himself if he said that he was lying. Currently, he was moping with his fellow dark side, Remus. Who was currently painting something with various colors of reds and browns. I did not want to know where he got those paints from because they didn't smell normal.

"Sometimes I wish I could be like you and not feel feelings all the time." I told him.

I had a large problem, I was in love with people that I should not be in love with. I wanted to hold each of the light sides. It is breaking me how they are so in love with each other that they cannot see me at all. It could be that I cannot be compared to their beauty with my scales.

"Just rip your heart out and stab it multiple times whenever you have feelings you hate."

"Gross, I'm going to get a glass of water."

I sunk down and appeared in the living room. Logan was sitting on the couch with a book. Patton was making cookies and Roman was hugging him from behind. I walked into the kitchen, they didn't pay attention to me, grabbed a cup and started filling it up with water. Virgil came into the kitchen, kissed the two sides, and walked out to lay down on the couch. From the sigh, I could tell that Virgil kissed Logan.

Seeing all the lovey dovey around me, excluding me, made something painfully snap.

"Deceit! Are you okay?" Roman pulled me out of my thoughts.

I didn't realize that the glass cup shattered in my hand and that my hand was bleeding.

"Here, let me help you." Patton reached out to grab my hand and I instantly moved away.
"Kiddo, let me see your hand, you are bleeding."

My gloves were ripped and blood was pouring out. I didn't want them to see how my hands look because how much I lied to myself.

"Wow, someone is panicking in here. I could feel it from the couch." Virgil said as he walked in. "Damn D, your fear is off the charts."

"Kiddo, can you help me with him." He is hurt and refuses to let me help him."

Roman tried to go towards me and I was pushed to the corner. I didn't realize that Logan was on the other side of the counter. Then, my glove was gone and everyone gasped. My hand was completely scaled with claws instead of nails.

"Oh my goodness!" Patton shouted and I was terrified of what he was going to say. "You are bleeding worse than I thought! You are going to need stitches."

Patton pulled me to the couch as Logan got out a first aid kit. I know I have gone gloveless before, when my hands were normal, they should react.

"This is a stronger needle, it should work on his scales." Logan said as he gave a needle to Patton.

I did a small jump when I felt someone's arms wrap around my chest from behind.

"Deceit, your anxiety levels are off the charts." Virgil's voice whispered in my ear and I tried to hide the shiver.

"What were you thinking of that distracted you?" Roman asked as they finished the stitches.

I didn't even feel the needle go into my hand. I was too distracted with Logan and Patton on the floor facing me, Virgil behind me, and Roman leaning on my scaled side.

"He likes you all but he thinks that you all think he is ugly!" Remus yelled from the stairs.

I must have turned pale as Remus spilled my secret. The light sides turned towards me as Remus ran away.

"Dee, is that true?" Patton asked with puppy eyes.

I had my eyes closed but I nodded my head.

"You are so perfect together and I didn't want to mess up your relationship." I was to the point of crying because I didn't want to hear the rejection.

"Ruin it? It is more statistically accurate to say that you would increase the union of the relationship." Logan said as he leaned towards me.

Virgil kissed my head, Roman took one cheek and Patton took the other, while Logan got my lips. One good thing about the ability to create extra arms, I was able to pull everyone into a hug.

No more pining for their love because I receive as much love as they give to each other.

****

Remus stayed by himself and he loved it.