Sleep

Deceit was bored on the couch because Thomas wanted to make a video with no "dark sides" in it. Remus was sitting in the corner poking dolls that look like everyone. Right when Thomas was about to start the video. The front door slammed open.

"Sup bitches, I brought starbucks!" Sleep walked in and sat down on Deceit's lap.

"Sleep is one of my sides?" Thomas asked with pure confusion on his face.

"Nope." Sleep said with a pop noise. "I am from a completely different part of the mindscape. Where all of your characters from your other videos live. I just pop over here once in a while to deliver coffee to my napping buddy."

Deceit took the starbucks cup that Sleep was holding. Then he started to silently drink it.

"I smell something yummy!" Remus yelled as he attempted to tackle Sleep to get the other cup.

Sleep looked happy that he got rid of the cup.

"Here you go. A pickle slushie from Sonic."

Everyone gave a disgusted look at the cup.

"Just don't - Nevermind."

Remus was dipping his deodorant into his drink, eating it, and then he slipped out of the living room.

"How come you only brought drinks to Deceit and Remus?" Thomas asked Sleep as Sleep pulled out a starbucks cup out of his jacket.

"Patton is not allowed to have coffee after the incident-that-shall-not-be-named happened. Logan gives you brain burns if he gets it and then you get dingy for a while. Virgil becomes a paranoid little shit, way more than usual. The last time Roman had coffee, it was the reason your creativity spilt into two."

Deceit picked that moment to lay his head on Sleep's shoulder.

Sleep didn't care that Deceit lies. Some wish that Sleep would tell the truth less often.

"Sleep, nap?" was the only thing Deceit asked.

"Get on bitch, we are going napping."

Sleep pulled Deceit onto his back and walked out of the house. It was interesting to see the half-snake side having a piggyback ride by Sleep. Thomas looked over and noticed that the camera recorded everything.

"That was both strange and cute."

Later that day, Patton grabbed the camera and snuck into Sleep's room. Deceit was wrapped around Sleep's whole body and Sleep had his arms wrapped around Deceit in a protective manner.

"Let him sleep, he hasn't had a good night's sleep since the courtroom incident." Sleep mumbled to Patton as Deceit curled up more around Sleep.

Patton made sure that the flash was off before taking lots of pictures.

Patton was selling the photos to the sides for cookies.

credit to justisaisfine on tumblr.... it is hard trying to find Sleep sleeping.