Loceit (SFW)

**Deceit's POV**

I hate Roman and Remus when they work their two brain cells together. They made a potion that accidently turned me into a ball python.

 They made a potion that accidently turned me into a ball python

I miss having arms. When I find them,  I am going to bite them both.

"Is that a new pet of Deceit?" I got picked up and I was freaking out. "He should not leave you out where you can get hurt or stepped on."

I felt something soft touch my head and I let out a relaxing hiss. They sure know how to treat a snake. I turned my head and saw a blue tie and glasses. Logan was holding me and it felt so good.

"You will feel nice and safe at home in my green house until Deceit comes and gets you."

As he walked, I felt a warm spot on him and slithered to it. He let out a loud gasp and then I realized that I was in his shirt.

"Microsoft nerd! Have you seen a yellow snake?" Roman shouted and I let out a hiss at the loud noise. "We messed up and Deceit is currently a snake."

I got pulled out of the cozy warm spot and got mesmerized by Logan's curious eyes. I stuck my tongue out and licked his nose.

"Are you sure that you turned Deceit into a snake? He is very calm around me. Deceit normally tries to avoid being in the same room as me."

"That is because my dear robot, he has a big gay cr-" I shot out to attack Roman and he started screaming.

Logan grabbed my neck and my tail flopped down.

"Roman, you might want to walk away before he strikes again. Please inform me if you find the cure."

Roman bolted as if the school counsellor was chasing him. Logan took me into his room and set me down in his green house.

**Logan's POV**

I was reading a book about Ball pythons as I felt something slid up my leg. I held out my arm and Deceit slid up to my neck.

"Why did you leave the greenhouse? I am not that warm."

I continued to read the book with his head on my cheek. Someone knocked on the door but I continued reading.

"So, apparently the potion has no cure but a time limit." Roman said with the door barely open.

Deceit started to move to strike but I started to lightly pet him and he calmed down.

I moved to my bed to read and Deceit took that as time to stretch out. Without fully realizing it, I fell asleep.

**Deceit's POV**

One moment, I am relaxing with Logan, the next I woke up as human again. I was half asleep and almost passed out again

"Good, it wore off. It is hard to-" I heard some shuffling noises, "cuddle someone as thin as a pool noodle."

I laughed as I reached over to take his vocab cards and glasses. Then, we curled up and fell back asleep.

 Then, we curled up and fell back asleep