London

Ariana's POV

"So I'll come to the venue?" I asked Simon
"Yeah. You'll stay with me and the other girls and watch them. But if you want to you can surprise him at sound check" he said and a smile appeared on my face
"That's perfect. Thank you so much. I'll go now, the jet is about to leave"
"Ok. See you soon" and with that the line went dead.

Yeah, you heard right. The jet. I'm literally so lucky. Kylie is going to London for some meetings and she said that I can go with her. And it's actually perfect. Because we'll get there before the show. So I'll be able to surprise Zion at sound check. For the past two days we barely talked. They were busy with a lot of interviews. But I talked to Nick and told him about this and he told the other guys, except Z, of course.
I'm so freaking excited. I can't wait to be with him again. These past two weeks were hell, but it made me realize that nothing is perfect and it'll never be. I'm glad the we got over it.
It was stupid of me to take this break with him. Because I believed him when he told me, yet I still wanted the break and it was hard for the both of us.
But it also made me realize how much I love him. I really love this guy.
I smiled as I shook my head.
I looked at Kylie and started a conversation so the time will pass by faster.

A few hours later I decided to go in the bathroom and change, because after we land the girls will pick me up and we'll drive to the venue.
I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself and looked at my new lavender hair. After I finished the music video for GIAW I asked the hairstylist to help me with the wig. And I love it.

For my outfit I decided to go with a nudish bodysuit some shorts, but you can't see them because I decided to wear a white jean jacket, that reached my tights. I put on my cream high heeled boots and I got out from my LV bag a diamond choker thing.
For my makeup I decided to go simple and for my hair I grabbed the front part and tied it up in the back, leaving my side bangs.

When we landed I thanked Kylie one more time and walked towards the car where the girls were waiting for me.
"Hiii" I said as they gave me hugs
"We're so glad that you came" Ansley said smiling
"Me too. I can't wait to surprise him" I said smiling
"He'll love it. Now let's go. It's time for you to surprise your man" Maggie said and started driving to the venue

10 minutes later we were there. We walked through the back door and I could hear the boys singing.
"Hi Ariana" Simon said as he came to me with a microphone in his hand.
"Hello" I said smiling
"Ok so. The next song is Phases. The last one actually. So you can sing Zion's rap part. So here you go" he handed me the microphone" now go and stay in the back of the venue so you'll be in front of them" he said and we walked there, without him seeing us.

I stayed there and watched them carefully. Brandon started singing when the song played. I smiled when Zion started singing the next part. He looks good as always. But something is off about him. He looks kinda sad.
"You know. When he got that text from you he wanted to get the next flight to LA" Simon said scaring me
"You know?" I asked confused
He nodded his head "I could see that something is wrong with him. He wasn't his hype self. So I had a long conversation with him, he told me everything. And then he saw your text" he said and he gave me a sad smile
I didn't know what to say so he spoke again.
"He was sad that I didn't let him leave. That's why he's like this. But you're here now" he said smiling and I smiled back.
I turned my head to them and saw that Austin was almost finished with his part so I turned on the mic and when he finished I walked out and started singing Zion's part.

yeah, I'm really tired of being soft-spoken
You got me broken, writing songs about you daily and it's messing with my focus

He looked at me with wide eyes and his hands flew to his mouth. He sat down on the floor and looked at me.
The guys went next to him and patted his back smiling as he got up. He had a huge smile on his face and tears were filling his eyes, as well as mine.

You fuck with him, but we both realize that he was bogus
I'm the one for you, so why do I feel like I go unnoticed
I'm talking more than clothes hittin' floors
We're falling off track, but not the rack like a chore
oh, look, another butterfly, I feel it in my core

I walked on the stage and went in front of him. At his point tears were on my cheeks and my voice was cracking a lot. He smiled softly as he wiped them. His hand grabbed mine.

Star girl, your body's so solar
Promise you, baby, I'm sober
Just wait 'til you give in and finally come over
I can't wait to tell you, "I told ya, I told ya, I told ya"

After that the music stopped and it was silence.
"Surprise" I said smiling and the boys started yelling and running around.
He laughed and took me in his arms giving me a hug.
"I can't believe that you're here" he whispered
"I came because I missed you and I thought that it was a good idea to tell you this face to face. I love you. I never stopped loving you. I never hated you. It was so stupid of me to ask for the break because it made us both..sad, angry and confused. And I'm sorry for that. But it also made me realize that I can't live without you" I said not once breaking the eye contact
"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that this happened. It was my fault...because I was the one who went outside with her. I'm sorry I put you through this. I'm so happy that you forgave me. I love you so much and I'll never stop loving you." He said and I smiled.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. For the first time in two weeks I feel like I can breathe again. I'm so happy everything ended like this.
"I love you" he whispered once we broke the kiss
"Trust me. I love you more, my little dream" I said and pecked his lips again.

The next thing I know is that everybody came to us for a group hug.
I love this. I can't imagine how my life would be without my new family. They are my everything.

And so are you. But for now we have to say goodbye. Not for long tho. So I'll see you soon loves.

~~~~~~~~~
And that's a wrap 😩
I can't believe that I wrote this. I honestly love it. And I hope you do too. Anyways. Thank you so so sooo much for reading this book.
The sequel will come soon...I hope. And be ready because it's going to be crazy( in a good way)
Again
Thank you so much for reading this book.
I love you so much
Kisses Alex🖤🖤🖤🖤