Answers

Zion's POV

We were cuddled up in bed when Ari got up and looked at me.
"You can ask me" she said and I got up and leaned my back on the bed frame
I took a deep breath and looked at her
"Well since we started dating I noticed little things. But I've never said anything because I tried not to think about them. But a lot of times I've seen that you're not...you. And what I mean is that I can see that sometimes you're not fine but you always say that you are. And today it just hit me and I couldn't stop thinking about it. And I wanna know why you always say that you're fine. Because I wanna be there for you and I wanna help you baby. But I don't know how if you don't tell me how you really feel" I said not breaking eye contact with her.

She didn't said anything. She just looked at me and I could see the tears that were forming in her eyes.
"Baby I didn't mean to upset yo-" before I could finish my sentence she started talking and I listened carefully to every word.

"I think to much. I overthink everything. And I have these thoughts...that I can never tell everyone. I have these feelings in me that I can't explain. I don't know how to explain them.." she said quietly and I listened.
"Baby why don't you just tell them?" I asked and she looked at me
She shook her head
"Because whenever someone asks me how I am, I never say 'Well honestly, I'm not happy and I'm sad all the time'. I could never do that. Instead the words ' I'm fine' just roll off my tongue almost immediately. And that's a problem. A huge one. You see I'm either happy or I'm sad and mad. But when people ask, I just say 'I'm fine' and I always ask myself ' why it's so hard for me to express my emotions' and I rarely ever reveal my truest feelings "she said and I looked at her.

I can't believe that I didn't know this.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked quietly
She looked at me and grabbed my hand in hers.
"Because it's scary. It's a scary feeling. Knowing that I might have to talk about my emotions. I'm practically spilling my mind and I'm telling everything that's bothering me. You know we are artists. A lot of people admire us and a lot of them don't. And if I'm opening up it's up to them. They can take it, run and tell everything, or they can respect you and keep it between the two of us. That scares me. It really does. Because I can't control what they're doing next" she said quietly and I looked at her.
She has a point tho. Being an artist is not easy. It might look like it is. But it's not even close.
I looked at her but I didn't said one word.

We stayed in silence for a good minute when she broke it.
"I wasn't always like this. Umm, you see...you get to know someone, and you do everything that you think it's good. You invest everything you have in them. Your time, love, loyalty, energy, basically everything. And you start to open up to them. You tell them everything about you. Making sure they you're not missing anything. And yet, they don't say anything about them. But you still do it because you don't want to push them away. And when you think that everything is going well. Bam. They use everything you told them against you. They use you. They treat you like trash. Just because they think that you're not good enough. And everything was just a game. And after that. After that one person destroys your trust. You don't open up to people anymore because there's always this whispers in the back of your head telling you ' don't do it'-"
"Trust issues" I said cutting her off
She nodded her head and looked at me with tears in her eyes. This breaks my heart.

"For a long...long time I never knew when it's the right time to open up. Because I was scared that what he did will happen again. And a lot of times I was battling with myself and eventually I got tired, exhausted, a lot of anxiety was happening...so I just stopped" she whispered as I wiped her tears. I was about to say something, but she did it first.
"But them I met you" she said and looked at me
I looked at her and a smile appeared on my face.
"What do you mean?" I asked even tho I knew what she was about to say. I just wanna hear it.

"You are one of the most genuine person I've met. You showed me that you care. And you didn't played around. You make me feel this things...things I've never felt before. You make me feel loved. You make me feel save. You make me feel happy. I haven't been this happy in my life. And that's why I love you. I love you with everything that I have in me" she said and I grabbed her face and kissed her.
I love this girl so much. I'm so happy that I make her feel like this. She deserves to feel like this. She deserves everything. And I'll always make sure that she gets what she deserves.
"I love you so much more" I said after we broke the kiss.
"I'll always love you. And I'll never stop. You deserve everything mamas. And I'll make sure that you have it" I said and kissed her forehead
She looked at me smiling. A genuine smile.
"Thank you" I whispered and she looked at me confused
"For telling me this" I said
"You needed to know. You are my baby after all" she said and crawled in my lap and hugged me.
"Now. No more crying ok?" I asked as I made her look at me
"Promise. I Ain't got no tears left to cry." She said laughing
"Good. I hate when I see you crying. How are you feeling tho? After you know...spilling your heart out for the first time?" I asked smiling
"It feels so good. I'm literally am in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time. It feels amazing knowing that you have someone that's here for you." She said and kissed me.
"I'll always be here. Always and forever" I said and a smile appeared on her face
"I FREAKING LOVE YOU" she yelled and smashed her lips on mine
"And I love you more" I said and continue to kiss her.

Things started to get heated and one thing lead to another...

~~~~~~~~~~
I love this chapter so much. And remember this. There is always a person that you can talk to about everything. And if you want, just know that I'm always here. Because I've been through this stuff and I know how it is.
Thank you for reading this book
Vote&comment for next chapter🖤🖤