Excuse me um, I love you

Ariana's POV

I changed into one of Zion's shirts and entered back in my room only too see Zion sitting on the bed. His hands on his head and his legs bouncing up and down.
He is stressed.
I walked towards the bed and took a seat next to him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked him quietly
He turned his head and looked at me. I smiled at him and he let out a sight.
"We need to talk" he said seriously making me panic a little. Does he want to break up with me?
"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked standing up.
His eyes widened
"Baby what the fuck. No. Hell no" he said shaking his head
"Oh thank God" I said relived and sat back down next to him.
"I would never do that ok?" He said making me nod my head.
"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked and he got nervous again

He took a deep breath and started talking.

Zion's POV

I took a deep breath and started talking.
"I don't want to scare you off or anything, but I really need to tell you how I feel. I need to tell you everything" I said and looked at her
"Baby you can tell me anything. And you won't scare me. I promise everything will be fine" she said reassuring me

I nodded my head and started pouring my feelings to her.
"Baby I know I've told you this a thousand times but you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. And everything about you drives me insane, but in the good way. You are everything I've ever wanted. And I grew to have more than the 'I like you' feeling for you. And maybe you're wandering what I'm trying to say. Well I want to say that I love you. I love you and only you. And you know how I know that? Because every time I see you my stomach is still full of butterflies. Every time I look at you I ask myself how are you even mine.Because I've never, and I mean never, expected you to be my girlfriend. And every single day I ask myself how I got such a perfect girl to be with me. And I know you're gonna say that nobody is perfect, but in my eyes you are. You are more than perfect. Now, I know I tell you this with every occasion I have but I love everything about you. You're smile is the most adorable, beautiful and genuine smile I've ever seen in my entire life, and again I fucking love your dimple, it's adorable. Then there's your eyes. I love your eyes. And again I know you're gonna say that they are brown and boring but I always get lost in them. They are just so magical to me. And your hair is amazing. I love the fact that everyday I get to play with it. And your body. Jesus fucking Christ. Don't get me started with your body. Because it is perfect. Wait.What the fuck am I talking about. You are perfect. And let's not forget about your voice. You have the voice of an angel. And the fact that you are so talented is amazing. I never understood how you are this talented, but I just know that I love. As I was saying. You are everything I've ever dreamed of. You are the girl that I would give my life to. And I'm so thankful that for the past month I've got to spend every single day with you. I love our studio sessions. I love that you and the guys are getting along so well. I love that you agreed to be in our YouTube video. I love everything that we're doing together. Our little dates, the sleepovers, the movie nights, everything. I love everything about this relationship. So yeah... just wanted to let you know that...I really really love you."

After my little rant I looked up at Ariana and saw her standing there. Shocked written all over her face. I waited for her to say something, but she didn't.
And that's when I started to panic.

Ariana's POV

He loves me. Zion loves me.
Oh my god.

I realized that I wasn't saying anything when Zion started to talk again with panic in his voice.

"Are you ok baby? Did I scared you? I-I mean it's fine if you don't love me yet. You'll get there too...someday. But I just wanna to tell you this because I couldn't keep it for myself and I-"
He continued ranting
"Baby" I said but he continued to talk
"Baby!" I said again but I still didn't get a response
Oh god. Can he just listen to me.
"Excuse me. I love you too" I yelled hoping that he heard me.

After I said that he stopped talking and his head snapped in my direction.
"Please repeat what you just said" he said slowly not taking his eyes from mine
"Excuse me umm, I love you" I repeated my words making him smile
"You do?" He questioned making me nod my head

"I really do. Because you make me happy. Everyday I wake up with a smile on my face because I know that you are mine. And I know that I love you. To be honest I've never felt this way about a boy. I mean sure I had boyfriends before but none of them gave me this feeling that you give me. Every time I see you my stomach explodes with butterflies. Everything about you is perfect. I love your smile, you have the brightest smile I've ever seen in my life and your dimples are everything. Your dreads literally kill me. And I love that I'm the one playing with them all day long.  I love your voice, I could listen to your voice forever. And baby you are such a good person. You have such a good heart. And the day you took me outside because I didn't had any song ideas I knew you cared for me. I didn't know how...but I just knew that you cared.  And I literally wrote a whole song...just by looking at you, and then another one, and another one, and another one, you got the idea... it's crazy really... And I love that we're spending so much time together because this means so much for me. I've never had a relationship like ours. And I really love this relationship. And of course I love you Zion. Why wouldn't I? You made me the happiest girl and I wouldn't want to be with anybody else. I'll always wanna be with you because Zion baby. I love you too" I said smiling

He looked at me and a huge smile appeared on his face.
He got up and jumped on me...literally.
"Baby what the heck" I said laughing
He didn't said anything, but he started kissing me all over my face making me laugh.
"You really love me?" He asked me smiling
"I do baby. A lot" I said returning the smile

After I said that he got up and started dancing around the room.
"FUCK YEAH" he yelled in excitement making me laugh
He came towards me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck for support.

A few minutes later Zion stopped dancing and looked at me smiling. I smiled back and looked at him admiring his beauty. He looked at me and slowly started to lean in. A few seconds later our lips met.
He started walking towards the bed and slowly sat me down with him on top of me.

In that moment all I could think about was him. And the love I have for him.

~~~~~~~~~
What do you think it'll happen in the next chapter??
Thank you for reading this book
Vote&comment for next chapter
🖤🖤