Date night

Zion's POV

     God I'm nervous. I've been preparing for this date all day. I want it to be perfect. It has to be perfect. I walked down the stairs into the living room seeing all the boys on the couch.

"Yo everything is set up yeah?" I asked them. I'm kinda stressed.
Austin walked up to me and puts his hands on my shoulders.
"Dude chill. Everything is fine. It's gonna be ok" he reassured me
I nodded my head
"Are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?" Edwin asked me.
"Yeah. That's why I asked you guys to help me with the surprise"
The boys started grinning at me.
"Now. How do I look?" I asked looking at my outfit.
Brandon looked at me and smiled "Fire bro. Let me take a picture of your Instagram" he said getting up.

After Brandon took some pictures I got inside the car and drove to Ariana's place.
Damn I'm nervous as fuck. I was in front of her apartment building so I texted her.

Ariana's POV

I was sitting on my couch waiting for Zion to show up, when my phone dings. I looked and saw that Zion texted me.

My Caleb🖤
I'm here baby❤️

After I read his text I got up from the couch, took my purse and walked out.

Zion was waiting for me in front of the car. I looked at his outfit and he looked so good. How can one person be so beautiful and fucking hot at the same time.
I looked at his face and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face.
"Damn. You look so beautiful" he told me once I reached the car
"You're not so bad yourself" I said to him.

He opened the door for me. I kissed his cheek and thanked him.
He got in the driver seat and started the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked him smiling
"We're going to a restaurant and that's all I'm telling you because the rest is a surprise" he said not taking his eyes off the road.
"Hmm I like surprises" I said excited
He laughed at my reaction.

After a few minutes we reached the restaurant. Zion parked the car and opened my door. He took my hand and started walking towards the entrance.

" Hello, How may I help you?" A waiter said to us not taking his eyes out of the computer
"Hi we have reservations for two under Kuwonu"
He wrote something on the computer and then took us to our table.
"Here is your table, my coworker will come in a few minutes to take your order" he gave us the menus and left.

I looked around the restaurant. It was really beautiful.
"This is a really beautiful restaurant" I said turning my attention back to Zion.
"I'm glad you like it" he said smiling
We continue to talk about random stuff until a waitress came to take our order.

"Hello, What would you like to- Holy shit Ariana Grande" she muttered in shock. She was looking at me and I gave her a smile. She turned her head to see with who I was.
"And Zion Kuwonu. Oh my fucking god" she stutters
"Hi" Zion said smiling
"Oh my god" she whispered.
We looked at her with smiles on our faces while she stayed silent
"I'm sorry. What can I get for you?" She asked, her face being red.
"I'll have a Cesar salad please" I said sweetly " And I'll have chicken Alfredo pasta" Zion said to the girl who was writing everything down
"And for drinks?"
"Just water please" Zion said for the both of us
She nodded and left giving us a huge smile.

"She was so cute" I said smiling
"Yeah She was. But you're way cuter" Zion said making me blush
"Thank you" I said quietly making him smile

After our food came we started eating and having different conversations here and there.

"So how's the making of the album going?" I asked Zion
He looked at me and smiled "Great actually. We already have two finished songs. And now Brandon is working on one. And Edwin as well." He said smiling.
"And who wrote the other songs?" I asked
"I did, but on one of them the boys helped me" he said smiling "I can't wait to listen to them" I said being excited.

"How about you? How is it going?" He said
"Well I already have two songs. A shit ton of ideas for others. And I have like 3 other songs that I've written some time ago but I need some people to sing them with. Like a collaboration. And I told Simon about them and he said he'll talk to the people he thinks they're right for those songs. And hopefully I hear from him soon." I said smiling

He looked at me, listening to everything that I was saying.
"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll hear from him soon and everything will be fine." I smiled at him and continued eating my salad.

After we finished eating Zion asked for the check. And of course he didn't let me pay. We exited the restaurant, ready to get in the car when we were stopped by the girl that was our waitress.

"Hello again. I'm sorry for disturbing you guys but I was wondering if we could take a picture?" She asked shyly
"Of course, come here" I said giving her a hug. Zion gave her one as well.
She gave her phone to Zion and he took some pictures of us tree.
"Thank you so so much. I love you guys" she said smiling
"We love you too" me and Zion said at the same time. She turned around and went in the restaurant while we got in Zion's car.

It was silence in the car. When I decided to break it.
"Thank you for tonight" I said looking at Zion
He turned his head for a second in my direction "The date is not over yet" he said making me confused. I was even more confused when he parked the car in their driveway.
He got out of the car and opened my door.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him
He looked at me and smiled "You'll see. But now follow me" he grabbed my hand and took me in the backyard.
And I was shocked.

"Did you do this?" I asked him"The boys helped me" he said smiling "Zion it's beautiful" I whispered looking at what they did

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Did you do this?" I asked him
"The boys helped me" he said smiling
"Zion it's beautiful" I whispered looking at what they did.
"Well I'm glad you like it" he said
"I love it" I said giving him a hug.
He kissed my forehead and smiled. "Let's go watch a movie" he said.

We took a seat and he started a movie. And I saw it was one of my favorite movies. 13 going on 30
"How did you know I like this movie?" I asked him with a smile on my face.
He looked at me and returned the smile "A little birdie told me"
"It was Victoria, right?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded making me giggle.

I took my heels out and made myself comfortable. I felt Zion's arms pulling me towards him so I put my head on his chest. Him playing with my hair.

We continue to watch the movie until it comes to an end. I got up so I was sitting and I turned my head to look at him, and he was already looking at me.

"Thank you for this date. I loved it" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm glad you liked it. But I have to tell you something" he said looking me in the eyes.

My attention was on him, waiting to tell me what he wanted. And when he did, my inside exploded with butterflies.

~~~~~~~
You already know what the next chapter is going to be about
Vote&comment for next chapter
Thank you for reading this story🖤