"Only 1"

Ariana's POV

"Hey, have you seen Zion?" I asked a guy that his name I think is Jeff
"No, I'm sorry" he said and I nodded smiling.

I've been looking for him for about 20 minutes now and I can't find him anywhere. I sighed as I walked towards Wolfie, a good friend of his.
"Hi, sorry to bother you. Have you seen Zion?" I asked and he looked at me smiling.
"I actually did. Like 20 minutes ago. He walked outside, I think he's still there" he pointed to the front door
"Thank you. Have a great night" I said and left his side.

I walked towards the front door and opened it.
"Hey Z-" I stopped in my tracks when I saw him with a girl. His lips on hers.
I can't believe this.
Tears started running down my cheeks as my hand covered my mouth. I turned around and took off running back in the house. Slamming the door behind me.

Zion's POV

"Sammi you need to stop this" I said in a serious tone
"But you don't understand. I love you" she said and the next thing I know her lips are on mine.
I pushed her away and the front door slammed, my head turning in that direction.

Oh no. She saw. My baby saw.
"Fuck. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU NEED TO STOP WHATEVER GAME YOU HAVE IN MIND. ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN SO GET THAT FUCKING IDEA OUT OF YOUR FUCKING HEAD.  Congratulations...you just ruined my relationship" I whispered the last part and took off running after Ariana.

I need to explain everything to her. I need to tell her that this crazy bitch doesn't mean anything to me. Fuck, she'll never forgive me.

I ran towards Ed
"Edwin" I said and he turned around.
His smile disappeared when he saw me.
"What the fuck did you do" he asked
"I fucked up. Sammi kissed me and Ariana saw but I swear to god Edwin, I pushed her away. And now I need to find her" I said in one breath
"I'll help you find her" he said and we started looking around for my baby.

Ariana's POV

I can't believe this. I'm in shock. My body feels numb, I literally don't know how to react.
I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of champagne and ran in my room. I locked the door and walked to the bed.
I sobbed as I popped open the champagne.
Am I legit going to drown my feelings with alcohol? Yup. Why? I want to forget.

The cold liquid went down my thought as my face scrunch. I took a few gulps and let the bottle down. I looked in front of me and I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was a mess.
I slowly got up and walked towards the mirror. The alcohol is definitely getting to me, because I swear to God I can see Zion's reflection instead of mine.

"How could you do this to me. I thought that what we have-had was special. You, you m-made me believe that you were d-different. You made me trust you. You made me love you" I whispered in the mirror.
I can't take this.
I can't handle another broken heart.
I need to pour my feelings out, and I know the perfect way.

I turned around and grabbed my notebook and opened it to a new page.
I thought for a second and replied the events in my head. I started writing and I didn't stopped until I finished the song and the whole bottle of champagne.

Lookin' in your eyes, makes me wonder how
I got so much time, with you and there's more around
I know all the competition that's after you
So I get to thinking, is this to good to be true

That we're living
In a fairytale no malice in our lives
Baby oh, it's hard to believe
All the love you have inside is only mine
That's how I know

I can't, be your, only one
No I can't, be your only one
'Cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever met
And your love is three time better, how could anyone forget
No I can't

I can't, be your, only one
No I can't, be your only one
'Cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever met
And your love is three time better, how could anyone forget
No I can't

As I'm layin' down, with you every night
It still gets to me, that you remain by my side
I ain't saying that I'm not deservin' of you
But I was dreaming, bigger than I ever knew

I wished for living
In a fairytale no malice and no lies
Baby oh, it's hard to believe
All the love you have to give inside is only mine
That's how I know

I can't, be your, only one
No I can't, be your only one
'Cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever met
And your love is three time better, how could anyone forget
No I can't

I can't, be your, only one
No I can't, be your only one
'Cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever met
And your love is three time better, how could anyone forget
No I can't

Only one
Be your only one
Only one

I finished the song in a few minutes...and the bottle as well. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 11:30. Great I'm about to start a new year heart broken.
I got up and stumbled across my own feet as I walked out from my room.
The empty bottle in my left hand as the right one was on the wall, for support.

I made my way down the stares and walked in the kitchen. I looked up and saw boys and girls standing there alone talking, more like arguing.
I stayed silent, looking at them as a girl walked past me.
I could recognize that girl everywhere, even tho I saw her one time.

I walked over and got in her face, making her look weirdly at me, and the others in shock.
"You n-need to leave. Now" I slurred my words
"And why the heck should I listen to you?" She said and my blood literally started boiling.
"Because you are in MY fucking house. At MY party. I'm 100% sure nobody fucking invited you. AND I'M NOT THE ONE THAT IS KISSING OTHER PEOPLES BOYFRIENDS!" I yelled the the last part making her flinch a little bit.
She smirked at me and crossed her arms.
"Oh honey. I'm not the one that kissed him. He kissed me. And he's the one that invited me to this party, because guess what darling. He's been texting me for weeks now to take him back" she said and tears started running down my face again.
"You bitch" I was ready to jump on her but a pair of strong arms grabbed me.
"SAMMI LEAVE NOW" Zion yelled as the girls literally pushed her out of the kitchen.

When they came back I stayed silent and looked at Zion. His eyes were red and puffy, just like mine.
He was about to say something but was interrupted by all the people in the other room.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" all of them yelled, but us 9 stayed in silence.
I was staring at Zion, hurt and confusion filling my eyes.
"Yeah.. happy fucking new year" I said harshly. I shook my head and walked away from them.

What a great way to start a new year.

~~~~~~
IM SORRY. I had to do this...BUT it'll get better I promise.
Also HAPPY NEW YEAR 💕
Thank you for reading this book
Vote&comment for next chapter🖤