Getting to know each other pt2

Zion's POV

      I was following Ariana to her room.
Why an I so excited? It's not like something it's gonna happen.
But I really want to get to know her. More than I already do.

  Ariana stopped walking and opened her bedroom door.
It's looks more different than I've imagined.

 After we entered Toulouse and Fawkes jumped from her bed and came to us

Ariana's POV

" My babies, here you are" I picked them up and turned to Zion.
He held his arms out and I gave Fawkes to him.
I looked around my room and realized it was a mess
"Oh my God, it's so messy in here. I'm so sorry" He looked at me and smiled
"No worries. It's fine"

I smile and started walking towards the couch I had beside the huge window.
Zion took a seat next to me and started playing with Fawkes.

After a few seconds in silence Zion speaks up.
" I wanna get to know you"
I looked at him weirdly "But you already know me"
He smiled and shook his head
"I wanna know more about you"
I looked at him and he was smiling. Is it weird that I wanna tell him everything...like every single thing.
"Ok ask anything you wanna know, but I'll ask you too" he nodded

"What is your ultimate goal in life?"
I smiled at his question and said "Well...Now I can say that I really want to finish this album...and who knows maybe a tour"

"Do you have any regrets?" He asked me.
That question made me think
"Umm trusting the wrong people I guess " I shrugged my shoulders.
Zion was looking at me with a sad smile on his face listening to everything I was saying

"What scares you the most" He asked
"The thought of letting people down. Disappointing someone."
"C'mon you would never do that" Zion said smiling
"I hope...but that's possible"

"Ok tell me who's your most 'popular' person in your contacts"
"Oh god, I have to check" I took my phone and entered my contacts
Zion was looking at me in curiosity not saying a word.
"Let's see. I have the whole Kardashian-Jenner family, Nicki Minaj, you guys, umm Justin Bieber" that was the last name I said because Zion interrupted me
"Justin Bieber?" His eyes went wide
I nodded my head
"That's amazing. He's like my inspiration I swear to god" I laugh at his reaction
"You'll meet him" after I said that his head snapped in my direction with a huge smile on his face
"What?"
"You'll meet him. Just trust me"
He smiled like crazy

"What is the craziest thing you have ever done"
"Oh my. So when I was 16 I don't why I thought it was a good idea to dye my hair bright red and I destroyed it. When I dyed it back brown I had to wear extensions. I still do sometimes. It was horrible. Like it was so damaged. I was seriously thinking of going bald" Zion was laughing so much he almost fell off the couch.

After the laughter died I said
" In a few days I have a tattoo artist coming over because I want another tattoo. And I was wondering if you wanna come...Maybe get a tattoo if you want to"
"That's actually perfect. Me and the boys had this idea where we tattoo each other, for a YouTube video. Can we do it here?" He asked me smiling
I nodded my head "Of course you can. Now I really wanna see this"
He smiled at my answer
"So... what do you wanna get tattooed?" He asked me
"Well I wanna get like a moon, a sun and stars around them, on my hand" I smiled at him
"Does it mean something?" he asked returning the smile
"No. Not really. I just love the universe, like the planets, the moon and the stars . I always loved to watch the stars. I even want to go to NASA. I don't know to be honest...I just like it"
He nodded at my words
"Well I was thinking of dying my dreads or even my whole hair like platinum blonde"
" that's so cool. I'm not gonna dye my hair again. Maybe I'll order a wig" I said smiling

Zion's POV

It was silence for a minute. I wanted to take some Instagram pictures so I asked Ariana.
" Hey. Do you wanna go outside and take some pictures?" She stopped petting Toulouse and turned her head in my direction.
"Yeah sure let's go  "

She got up and opened the huge glassed door.
I stepped out and I was shocked. It's so beautiful. She has a jacuzzi? What the heck. That's amazing

 That's amazing

"Wow... this is amazing." I said looking around
"Thank you...I really like it here. If you want we can get in the jacuzzi later" she said not taking her eyes off the city witch was covered with lights because it was dark outside.
I didn't even realized that it was dark outside.

I looked at Ariana she was sitting down and she was still looking at the city. I took my phone out and opened my camera.

"Ariana look up"
She looked at me and started smiling.
"What are you doing" she asked me giggling
"Taking pictures of you. What does it look like?" I said laughing

After I said she started posing. And let me tell you. I was amazed.
She's so beautiful. The way she looks in pictures is insane. It looks like she's not even trying. Oh wait...she's not trying. She doesn't have to.

"Send those to me please" she said smiling
"Now it's your turn" she said. She took the phone out of my hands.
I laughed and started posing.

Ariana's POV

    I was holding his phone in my hands ready to be a photographer. Haha what can I say I'm pretty good.

Zion started posing. He should be a model honestly...He's so good looking.
I was taking pictures when he decided to change the way he was posing. And let me tell you.I was about to pass out.

He puts his head on one of the poles. His hand on his forehead. His puts his hood on and his T-shirt between his teeth. And a smile appears on his face.
Oh lord help me. He looks so hot.

I took a seat on the ground so the picture will be amazing. 
"All done" I said
"Thank you. I know those will be amazing" he said. He hold his hand out for me to take.

He pulled me up and my hands land on his chest. I looked up and he was already looking at me.
The lights of the city were glowing in his eyes. His lips were in a small smile. He licked his bottom lip and started leaning in. His lips were inches from mine when his phone started ringing.

He groaned and answered his phone.
"What Bro....already?....Yeah ok....no I'll come home later...mhm ok....by Eggwin"
He looked at me after he ended the call
"It was Edwin. They are leaving home" I looked at him and nodded
"You're not going with them?"
"Do you want me to?" He asked me giving me a small smirk
I blushed a little and said "You can stay if you want to"
He smiled and said " Ok, I'll stay"
A smile appears on my face.

"Do you maybe want to get in the jacuzzi?" I asked him a blush appearing on my face.
"I don't have a swimsuit" he said laughing
"My brother left a pair here. I'll go get them" I said going inside my room, into the walk in closet.

After I found them I gave them to Zion. He went in the bathroom to change.
I walked in my closet to change as well. Still thinking about what happened earlier.

Me and Zion were about to kiss.
I can't believe it.

~~~~~~
I think I'm getting better at this 😂
Vote&comment
Thank you for reading🖤