Explanation

Zion's POV

"EVERYBODY LEAVE. THE PARTY IS OVER" I yelled at the top of my lungs as tears fell down my face.
"Sorry guys. The party is over...you should go home" Austin said in a calmer tone.

I can't believe this is happening.
She'll never forgive me. Never.
I shouldn't have been with Sammi in the first place. Why did I go outside with her? Why did she fucking kissed me? She knew that I wouldn't "be with her"again. I told her so many times. So fucking many times. She knew that I was happy with Ari. She knew that I love Ari. She knew that. She knows that. And yet she still did it. She destroyed my relationship.

But it's my fault too. I shouldn't have went outside with her. I only went with her because she said that she wanted to apologize for what she did. And I guess I was stupid enough to believe her.

"What did I do" I sobbed once the guests left.
"Hey, hey, hey. Zion listen to me. You didn't do anything. Ok? You didn't kissed her. She did and you pushed her away" Ed said
"But she didn't saw when I pushed her away. She fucking hates me" I sobbed as I leaned down on the wall
"Listen to me you idiot. You go upstairs and explain everything to her. IF she doesn't want to talk. Let her ok? Give her some space and when she's ready she'll talk. I know that because I'm a girl" Maggie said and help me up.
"She doesn't want to talk. What is so hard to understand?" I said and the next thing I know is that someone slapped the shit out of me.
"Dude what the fuck"
"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH" Nick yelled and he grabbed me by my shirt.
"YOU'LL GO THERE AND TALK TO HER. You'll explain EVERYTHING to her. DON'T say that she doesn't want to talk. You don't know that. Go upstairs and talk to her NOW" he said angrily which shocked all of us.
"I don't like seeing my best friend hurt ok?" He said calmly
I nodded my head " I'll go talk to her" I whispered.

I slowly walked upstairs. When I got to our door I tried to open it but I couldn't.
I sighed as I placed my head on the door.
I knocked slowly "Baby please open the door" I said trying not to cry
"G-go. L-leave me al-lone" she said slurring her words.
"Have you been drinking? Please open the door" I said
"WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CHEATED" she yelled as the door flew open
I looked at her and she was a mess. Her hair tangled, makeup all over her face and a bottle of champagne in her hand. God, I did this.
I walked in the room and closed the door behind me.
"Are you drunk?" I asked. Stupid question, Zion.

She looked at me with anger in her eyes.
"I fucking wish I was. But I'm not" she said harshly
"I know I fucked up. But please. Let me explain everything. I-" I was cut off by her
"No you need to listen to me. You. Are. A. Jerk." She said as she pressed her finger on my chest. "You made me fall in love with you. With your smile. With your eyes. With your hair. With your fucking voice. With the way you treated me. YOU SAID YOU WERE DIFFERENT. You fucking promised me you'll never, NEVER, hurt me. And I believed everything you said. Do you know how it feels? Do you know how I felt when I saw you with her? Do you know that my heart shattered when I saw that you were kissing? No. You have no fucking idea. I'll they'll you tho. I felt like a peace of trash. I felt used. I felt betrayed." She said with tears rolling down her face. That broke me even more.
I was about to say something, but she wasn't done.
"What does she have that I don't? I mean I gave you everything you wanted. I was good to you. I cared for you. I fucking loved you. I LOVE YOU. And you did this. What did I do to deserve this?" She asked and the next thing I know she was on the floor sobbing.

I walked towards her and took her in my arms. Tears streaming down my face.
"Why?" She whispered
"I didn't kisses her. I pushed her away" I said and she looked at me
"What?" She whispered again
"She came to me when you were singing. She said that she wanted to talk, she wanted to apologize for what she did in the past. At first I denied, but then she started to insist and that annoyed me. So I walked with her outside. I listened to what she had to say...but it was completely bullshit. So I started to walk back to the house, and she pulled me back. And the next thing that I know is that her lips were on mine. And you saw. But I promise you. I swear to god. I pushed her, I didn't kissed her back. Please baby. I would never hurt you. You have to believe me" I said as I kept eye contact the whole time.

"I-I don't understand" she said and pushed my hands away from her.
I frowned at her actions and she looked away from me.
I sighed and started explaining everything.
"Umm a few years back, me and Sammi had a thing. But she always thought that we were a couple, we weren't. And when I told her that she turned psycho. Literally. She..um.. she made my life a living hell. If I was talking to a girl...that wasn't her..she would tell that person that I mentally and physically abused her. But I promise you. I swear on my fucking life. I never did that. Never. You have to believe me" I said and broke down crying

Her petite arms were on my shoulders and I looked at her. She had tears on her face.
"I believe you" she whispered
"You do?" I asked
She nodded her head and sighed "I do. I just um..need some time to think" she said and i felt like somebody just stabbed me.
"O-oh. That's ok" I mumbled.
I got up and started walking towards the door. I stopped and turned my head slightly.
"Don't forget that I love you with all my heart" I whispered and closed the door behind me.

My body felt numb as I walked down the stairs. If that's what she needs. I understand. I just hope she will come back to me.

Once I entered the living room, everybody stopped talking and looked at me.
"So...what did she said?" Nick asked slowly
"We um..we are on a break" I whispered "I told her everything and she believed me...um but she said that she needs some time to think" I continued.
They were silent. Not one word was heard.
"I'll just be in one of the guest rooms" I whispered and left the room.

Please god...let this end right.

~~~~~~~~~
There are only a few chapters left. Do you think she'll forgive him?
Thank you for reading this book Vote&comment for next chapter🖤