Meeting the girls

Ariana's POV

We were on our way to the boys house because I'm finally meeting the girls. Don't get me wrong I love the boys but I've spent so much time with them, and I need some girl time.And I'm actually happy to meet them.

"Since when do you wear glasses?" Brandon asked me.
Today I decided to wear my glasses because my eyes started to hurt a little.
"Since I was little. But I wear them when my eyes hurt. And let me tell you. I'm literally fucking blind" I said and laughed making them laugh as well
"Why don't you wear contacts?" Nick asked me
"I don't want to. I hate them. They are so uncomfortable" I shrugged
" And you can't see at all without glasses?" Edwin asked
"I mean I can see but not that well. And because of that my other senses are going crazy. I literally can hear everything. Like if I roll down the window I can hear what they are fucking talking" I said and pointed at the people down the street making the boys laugh.
"Well I know for a fact that you look fucking hot in them" Zion said smirking
"Well thank you" I said and kissed his cheek.

A few minutes later we arrived at the boys house. Everybody got out from the car and Zion took my hand in his. Nick opened the door and I looked around. I never realized how much I've missed this place.
" You know, the last time I was here was the day Zion asked me to be his girlfriend" I said and took a seat on the couch.
"Damn that was a long time ago" Edwin said smiling
"Best day of my life" Zion said and puts his hand around me.
I smiled at him and kissed his cheek making him smile.

A few minutes later the front door busted open scaring the shit out of me.
"Where is our new bestie at?!" I heard a girl scream making me laugh.
I got up from the couch and turned around facing three beautiful girls.
I stood there looking at them and they were looking at me.
"Wow you guys are gorgeous" I said smiling
"Shut up. Look at you girl. You're literally a goddess" the black haired girl said
"Facts" the other two agreed to her
"Oh my god where are my manners. I'm Ariana. It's really nice to finally meet you" I said and walked towards them to give them a hug.
"I'm Maggie" the brunette girl said and returned the hug
" Hi, I'm Ansley" she said smiling giving me a hug
"And I'm Izzy" the last girl said hugging me.

"Now that you know each other. What should we do?" Nick asked as he plopped on the couch.
"I don't know about you. But I'm ordering us pizza because I'm fucking starving" Zion said and took his phone out and ordered 5 large pizzas with our favorite toppings.

"While we wait why don't we play 'truth or dare'?" Ansley suggested and we all agree
"Ok everybody write three dares and three truths and put them in this hat" Austin said and gave us pens and paper to write down.

I stood there and thought for a second before writing down the truths.
My truths/ questions were: What is your worst habit? What was the words decision you've ever made? Who's the one person you would love to collaborate with?
I know lame questions but I have no idea what to write.
After that I wrote down the dares. My dares were: I dare you to change clothes with the person on your left. I dare you to let us make a disgusting smoothie and to drink a whole glass. I dare you to take a funny picture of yourself and post it on Instagram.
After that I took every peace and folded it and put them on the hat.

"Who's going first?" Brandon asked and Edwin raised his hand up and started yelling
"I WANNA GO FIRST" he yelled and took a piece of paper from the hat. He looked at the paper and his smile faded.
"I dare you to pour a cup of ice on your pants" he said and Zion started laughing
"That's my fucking dare" he said and all of us started laughing
"Man you suck" Ed said and went to the kitchen.
He came back with a cup full of ice.
"Zion. I hate you" He said and poured the ice in his pants
"FUCK. This is so cold. Shit" he yelled and started jumping around.
We were all on the floor laughing.
"This shit is ridiculous" I said laughing
"OH NO. I'm taking these out. I can't feel my pee pee anymore. FUCK" he yelled and started taking the ice out of his pants.

After everyone calmed down from laughing Edwin said that Zion should go next, hoping that he would get a horrible dare as his.
Zion picked a paper and read it out loud.
"What is your worst habit" he read
"I'm sorry I didn't know what to write" I said and shrugged.
He smiled at me and answered "My words habit would be...I don't know, probably biting my nails" he said

"Ariana, do you want to go next?" Maggie asked me smiling
"I mean sure" I said returning the smile and reached out to the hat and grabbed a piece of paper. I unfolded it and saw that it's a dare.
"I dare you to make some lyrics with the words that 5 people give you" I read the dare and started smiling
"I love this dare" Zion said smiling
"Well I wrote it" B said smiling and I smiled back
"Then Izzy, Ansley, Maggie, Nick and Austin, tell me my words" I said and looked at them waiting for my words.
"My word is 'raindrops' " Maggie said
"Mine is ' me' " Nick said laughing
" How about 'angel'? Yeah that's good" Ansley said smiling
"Mine is 'cry, cried, crying' however you want it" Izzy said
"And mine is 'sky' " Austin said and all of them turned their heads in my direction
"Ok, give me a few seconds" I said smiling and started thinking.

I thought for a second. The room was dead silent and everyone was looking at me.
I was put the words together until they sounded good.
"I got it" I said smiling
"Ok let me take my phone out. I need to take a video of this" Zion said and took his phone out.
" Are you ready?" I asked them and they nodded not saying one word.
"Here we go" I said and started singing.

When raindrops fell down from the sky
The day you left me, an angel cried
Oh, she cried, an angel cried
She cried

All of them were silent. They didn't said anything.
I looked at them and they looked at me.
"Baby I don't know if you want an intro for your album. But you will use this for your album as intro." He said with a serious face
"Was this that good?" I asked shocked
"What the fuck is this question? It's amazing" Maggie said smiling
"I got goosebumps" Nick said and showed us his arms.
"Well I guess I'll use it if you liked it that much" I said smiling at them
"Good" Zion said and kissed my cheek.

We continued to play for another few minutes when the doorbell rang and everyone started walking towards the kitchen while Zion went to pay for the pizza.

I really love being around them. They are my new family. And I wouldn't change that.

~~~~~~~
Raindrops is heeerreeee.
Thank you for reading this book
Vote&comment for next chapter🖤