Recording ~2~

Ariana's POV

    After we got out of the jacuzzi I gave Zion one of my hoodies...after all I wear XXXL hoodies almost every time...I changed in one as well.
I went and took a seat on my bed waiting for Zion.

He opened the bathroom door and let me tell you he looked adorable in the oversized hoodie.
"Thank you for giving me those" he said smiling
I returned the smile "No problem, you look cute in this"  he smiled at my words, but it quickly disappeared and a frown appears on his face.
"Umm I should order an Uber, it's pretty  late-"
I cut him off and said
"Don't" He looked at me weirdly "You should stay the night"
He looked at me shocked "Are you sure?"
"Yeah, now come here and let's watch a movie"
I said getting under the sheets, him following my actions.

I opened my TV and entered on Netflix
"Let's watch The Lion King" Zion said from beside me.
I smiled and played the movie.

30 minutes into the movie I heard light snores. I turned my head to Zion and he was peacefully sleeping holding Fawkes in his arms.
'Oh my god he's so adorable' I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture, posting it on my Instagram story.

(We'll pretend that is Fawkes and not Simba, even tho I love that dog)

I got out of the bed and started walking towards the door. I looked one mor time at Zion and opened the door slowly not wanting to wake him up.

I entered the studio and took a seat in front of my laptop. Why not record Imagine... I mean I can't sleep so why not be productive.

I started at the screen thinking for a few seconds. I want this song to be a chill one.
I started pressing random buttons in hope that a melodic line will be formed.
To my surprise it did. I liked it.

'Now let's add a beat to this' I said to myself .
I turned my chair to the piano that was on my right and added some low keys to the beat.

After a few more touches it was done. And I was in love.
Because I couldn't go in the booth I decided to take the microphone out.

After a good 10 minutes of trying to set everything up I finally did it.
I took a seat and played the music. I waited a few seconds and started singing trying to make it as perfect as I could.

Step up the two of us, nobody knows us
Get in the car like, "Skrrt"
Stayin' up all night, order me pad thai
Then we gon' sleep 'til noon
Me with no makeup, you in the bathtub
Bubbles and bubbly, ooh
This is a pleasure, feel like we never
Act this regular

Click, click, click and post
Drip-drip-dripped in gold
Quick, quick, quick, let's go
Kiss me and take off your clothes

I continued singing and didn't stop until the music stopped.
I took my headphones off my head and listened to what I created. It was good but I still had to do the background vocals.
I started the music again, letting it take over me.