Prettymuch crib

Ariana's POV

Today it's a new day.
I'm in my closet... I've been here for about 20 minutes because I have no idea what to wear.
After another 5 minutes I've finally decided on a red hoodie, blue ripped jeans and a pair of yeezys. 

Right now I'm heading to the boys house

I don't know why but I'm pretty nervous.
Ever since the dinner I've been thinking about Zion...like he's all I think about...he's so cute and that smile, oh that smile is perfect. And don't get me started on his voice, his voice is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my life.
How do I know you may ask?
I stalked his Instagram and watched all the covers they did on YouTube ...oops

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realized I'm in front of their house.
I got out of my car and all the boys were outside playing basketball.

"Hi guys" I said
I walk up to them and gave them hug
"Hey Ari, wanna play with us?" Austin said smiling
I refused him because I can't play basketball at all so I came up with an idea "How about we play 21 questions?"
They look at me and then they whispered to each other making me confused. After that Austin looks at me and said. "Sure, but we get to ask all the questions" I looked at them weirdly "I mean...sure"
Well it's about to get interesting.

" I wanna go fist" Edwin yells scaring me...literally  "ok so we'll go like this. Me, Brandon, Nick, Austin and Zion" I nodded
"Now my question is" he puts his hand on his chin thinking about something "You're last name is Grande, so what nationality are you?"
"Well first my full name is Ariana Grande-Butera-" I was cut off by Nick" Wait are you Italian?" I nodded "half Italian" "No way me too" he said smiling and gave me a high five.
"Brandon what's your question?" He looked at me and smiled "Hmm...how did you meet Simon?"
" Before I met Simon I had a YouTube channel and I uploaded a lot of covers. And one of them blew up and I got a call from Simon, he flew me out, offered me an apartment and here I am" 
" That happened to us too" I nodded while listening to him. He started telling the story of how they became a boy band. I looked at all of them, you can see the happiness on their faces. They're not band mates anymore, they're brothers. I can see they like being together and I know they're gonna be so loved and they're gonna have such a strong fan base-
"Ariana are you ok?" Nick asked me "Oh yeah sorry , what's your question?" 
"Where are you from and when's your birthday?"
"My birthday is on June 26 and I'm from Boca Raton, Florida" I said smiling. I turned my head to Austin waiting for his question.
He was looking at me with a smile on his face "Look I'm a huge fan of Anime and cartoons...so my question is. What's your favorite Disney movie?" I laugh a little bit because that's a cute question.
" Well, I'm a huge fan of animals so my favorite Disney movie has to be The Lion King"
At this point Zion was yelling and smiling like crazy "Yooo that's my favorite movie too" I laugh at his reaction...my god he's so cute
"Now Zion what's your question?"  I looked at him and he was looking at me with a smile on his face. I smile back when I heard his question." What do you love to do the most?" "I love singing and writing songs. It calms me. And every time I feel like I'm about to have an anxiety attack I just start writing lyrics. I started doing that when my parents divorced and  it helped me calm down and I'm doing that ever since" when I looked up all of them were looking at me with smiles on their faces. I smile back when my phone started ringing.
I looked and Simon was calling.
"Hi Simon"
"Hello Ariana, are you with the boys?"
"Yeah I'm with them right now" I looked at them and shrugged my shoulders in confusion
"Great, take them and go back to your apartment because the studio is done"
"Oh my god really? That's amazing we're going right now "
"Amazing. Tomorrow you'll start your sessions ok?"
"Yeah. Thank you so much"

When I got off the phone the boys were looking at me confused
I smiled and said "Boys, get in my car right now" they looked even more confused "The studio is done" when I said those 4 words they got up and sprinted to my car yelling in happiness.

This is going to be amazing.

~~~~
The sessions are starting soon
Hope you liked this chapter
Kisses
Alex💛💜