Stupid argument

Ariana's POV

"Well guys. Welcome to our new home" I said as I pushed the front door open, the beautiful living room coming in our sight.
I let them enter and closed the door. They were all looking around in shock...I mean almost all. Zion was the only one that wasn't looking around, his hands in his hoodie pockets and his head low.

It makes me sad that he doesn't like it. I'll talk to him later.
"Um let me show you around first then you can see your rooms" I said slowly.
They walked behind me without saying one word as I did a house tour.

"So as you can see, here is the living room. I wanted to be spacious because after all we are 9 people here. Right here, on the left we have the kitchen and the dining room, again really spacious. We already have everything we need except for groceries. Anyways. If we go on the right side of the living room we have the room that all these bangers are made. I actually decided to decorate the studio as the one that was in my apartment. I hope you guys are ok with that, I mean I really love it because I feel like that place was special. Moving on, right next to the studio we have the game room and the movie theater. Half is full of games and two TVs and the other half is a huge screen and some couches. Right there is the garage. And outside we have a pool and a basketball court" I said smiling the whole time.

I turned to them and they still looked shocked.
"So what do you think?" I asked slowly
"I-I honestly love it" Ed said stuttering
"This is amazing" Maggie whispered
"Look we promise you that we'll pay you every single penny that you gave for this" Bee said and they nodded their heads in agreement
I shook my head "No need. It's something that I wanted to do. You just enjoy the hours and I'll be happy" I said smiling
"Are you sure tho?" Nick asked
"100%. Now I hope you don't mind but I chose your rooms based on your stiles. You can go check them out. The doors have a board with your names on it. And Nick, by the way, you get a room for yourself. Now go" I said and clapped my hands.

In a second they were gone.
Except Zion, he was looking at me with his arms crossed.
I sighed and looked at him
"Come on" I whispered as I walked towards our new bedroom.
I closed the door and walked towards the bed and took a seat.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked without looking at him
I heard him sight and felt the bed sink next to me
"I'm not" he said simply
"Then why aren't you happy?" I finally looked at him
"Look baby. I can't be happy knowing that you spend a shit ton of money for literally a fucking mansion. the Christmas presents were one thing, but baby a fucking mansion?! I can't imagine how much this cost. And it also has everything you need in here. You know I hate when you spend so much money on us. Why did you do it?" He asked

I looked at him a shrugged
"I just wanted to. I mean I thought that it'll be a lot more easier for all of us. And you guys practically lived with me in that apartment, because of the studio. So I thought that I should just buy a place for all of us" I said slowly
"Ok...but why didn't you said so. We could have helped you with the money."
"I didn't said anything because I was planning to buy this house before I even met you. And now that I bought it I thought that you should move in with me. I don't think I did a bad thing" I said.

I got up from the bed and started walking around the room. This is such a stupid reason for my anxiety to kick in.
"You didn't do a bad thing baby. It's just a shit ton of money" I heard Zion from behind me.
"Ok I understand that. But please just let it go. It's already done. You can't change that" I whispered and walked in the bathroom, closing the door after me.

I opened the shower door and walked towards the bathtub. I took a seat on the tub and looked outside the window. It's a beautiful view. You can see the whole backyard.
I sighed as I got up. "I'm just gonna take a bath" I whispered to myself as I turned on the water and I added some bubbles. As I waited for it to fill up I looked outside the window. I saw the boys outside and it looked like they were arguing. I mean Zion was. He was saying something when his eyes looked my way and he stopped. The guys turned around and gave me small smiles. I continued to look at him as he did the same. I shook my head and turned around.

When the tub was full of water I turned it off. I stripped my clothes off and got in. My body relaxed a little bit from the steaming hot water. I continued to look out the window when the door opened. I didn't look to see who it was because I already knew.
"Do you mind if I take a shower?" he asked
"Go ahead" I whispered but I still didn't looked at him.
I heard him mumbling something as he turned on the shower.
An awkward silence took over us and because of that I declined that my bath is over. I got up and looked for a towel but of course my stupid ass forgot to take one.
I walked towards the shower door when a hand stopped me. I slowly turned around and my breath hitched. I mean it wasn't the first time I saw him naked, it's just that he's really fucking hot.
"I'm sorry" he said
"It's ok" I said blankly
"No baby. I acted like an ass. I'm sorry. It's just that you know how I feel about the money thing. But I'm not gonna lie...I really like the house. It's beautiful. I'll let this go if you promise me one thing. Promise me that you'll let us pay you back. At least our part" he said softly .
"I guess I over reacted a little bit. And I promise. Now can we please stop having stupid arguments?" I asked laughing
"Absolutely. I hate when we argue" he said and took me in his arms giving me a hug as the hot water felt over us.

Well this day wasn't so bad after all I guess.

~~~~~~
I really don't know how I got to this
Thank you for reading this book
Vote&comment for next chapter 🖤