Chapter 2:

Ding!

    Jimin groaned, rolling over with a pout on his face. His hands lazily searching the nightstand before he picked up his phone, entering the passcode, he hinted at it. A text message from, ‘Daddy❤❤❤?’

    “What the heck?” Clicking on it he found the messages from yesterday at the park. Eyes widening. ‘Good morning baby boy.’

    Ding!

    ‘I see you noticed I changed my name.’ Jimin’s eyes widened, clicking the contact.

    ‘Baby boy unless you want to be punished I wouldn't ;).’

    Was he watching him? Jimin felt chills rush down his spine. How did he…

    DING!

    ‘You're so cute when you're confused.’

    Jimin flinched. ‘How did you know what I'm doing?’

    ‘Cameras baby’

    Jimin’s eyebrows scrunched up at the pet name. ‘You put cameras in my bedroom?!’

    ‘In your whole house love.’

    Jimin could feel chills run down his spine. Looking up from the phone his eyes scanned the room. Finding nothing out of the ordinary.

    ‘Baby you should get ready’ ‘You have school’

    Swiping down, he was right, he did have school, in an hour, he could easily have slept for another 30 minutes! Throwing his phone to the end of his bed Jimin bit his lip. Getting up and walking to his closet. He could head his phone going off but he ignored it. Picking out a baggy blue sweater and loser dark blue jeans.

    Jungkook swore his baby is teasing him. Striping right in front of the camera only to put on baggy clothing. Jungkook wants to run to his apartment and claim the younger. To completely ruin him. Sadly he knew his baby would want to go to school to see ‘Tae.’

    A wave of jealousy spread through his gut. The idea of his baby spending so much time with ‘Tae’ made his streaming with anger and jealousy.

    Jimin shuffled throw his backpack checking throw his folders and checked his lead supply before rushing down the stairs. Sense his parents were never there, he had the run of the house. Noticing the plate on the counter his eyebrows scrunch together.

    DING!

    ‘I made you breakfast;)’

    Jimin paled, clutching the strap of his backpack tightly. He cautiously trudged towards it hand drifting over it to feel the steam of the freshly cooked meal. There was no way he'd eat that phycos cooking, what if he drugged it?

    “...No thanks.” Jimin mumbled out taking the plate and moving it out of the way.

    DING!

    ‘Why not?’

    “Not hungry?” Jimin quietly mumbles.

    ‘Yes you are. Eat.’

    “I have work to do?” Jimin tries again moving away from the counter.

    ‘Do you want me to come over there and force you to eat? ;)’ Jimin’s eyes widded. 'Or maybe a punishment?;)’

    Jimin found himself at the school gate. Hesitantly gripping the straps to his backpack, time to plunge into the depths of hell.

    DING!

    Jimin visibly flinched, taking out his phone. ‘Have a good day at school sweetheart.’

    Shaking his head he entered the courtyard.

    “Minnie!” Jimin turned to see Tae sporting his boxy smile before Tae crushd the small, yet older to his chest.

    “Hi Tae.” Jimin squeaked out.