Chapter 37

Shawn Mendes - Something big

Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control
Push and pull then it's grabbing me
Feel it in my bones

Evernly Miller

"I want to take you out on a date." Harry demand. "Today." He adds and I raise my brow. I know what he's doing,  I'm not that naive.

"Oh you do now." I muse very amuse by his childish act he's pulling today. I won't say I'm not enjoying this because I'm very much enjoying this desperate act he's pulling today.

"Yeah I do." He's trying to hard that he didn't notice my sarcasm. "I'll pick you up around 10 pm."

Now, let me tell you his problem. Since today I want to go home he doesn't want that. He's not having any of that and he tried blackmail, bribery you name it. It's the second last period of the day and he's accompanying me to psychology class and persuading me to reconsider. I'm a tid tad early.

"I know what you're doing mister and I'm not having any of that." I tell him trying to be flirtatious. He put his hand over his heart playing to be hurt. I giggle and turn him around.

"Now go to class." I playfully push him. His next class is on the other side of school. It'll take him 5-7 minutes to reach it. We have a big campus and the warning bell will ring in less than a minute.

Speak of the devil. The bell just rang and Mr Styles is officially going to be late. He turns around to face me. He then yank me to him to bend a little and kiss me. I shyly respond then pull away quick. Yeah we do show a little PDA but we've never kissed in public. We hold hands or hug that's it so excuse me for my shy behaviour.

He place a kiss on my forehead. He let it linger a bit longer than necessary but I don't complain.

"We're not done Kittie." He declares before walking away. I turn around and see a group of girls gushing and whispering about our little moment. Heat rise up my neck to my cheeks. I look down avoiding eye contact as I enter the classroom. I thought I had my blush under control.

I take a sit and take out my notebook, pen, pencil, rubber and textbook. I sort it out displaying it nicely and in order at the table like I always do. I don't realise that someone is standing in front of me until I feel their piercing gaze on me. I look up and see Axel standing there.

"What are you doing here Axel? You're going to be late." Since I'm obsessed with being nice I force a smile on my face. He cross his arms and arch a brow at me as in to say 'really' but I widen my smile.

"First, my class is right across yours. And you've been avoiding me." He declares. It's true I've been avoiding him all day. I told him I'd think about his proposal and get back to him but I've been dreading this conversation ever since. I don't like letting people down. I'm nice like that.

"Since when do you do psychology?" I'm very surprised by this. Axel in psychology.

"This isn't the psychology building only genius." My mouth forms an 'O' as I remember that it's also home to different APs. Psychology is a small division to take up a whole building. And I just remembered that Axel is doing Photography and this is also the Photography building.