Chapter 1

Harry Styles

Another first day, different school, same old shit. I woke up today and decided I hate everyone in this fucken school, in fact I decided a long time ago that I hate the whole fucking human cunts.

I can't be blamed, the human race sucks. Or is it just the people I've met.

I don't even know why am here. I should've stayed home

Ha ha. Home? Where is that?

That stupid fucker of a brain is mocking me, reminding me I don't belong anywhere.

Interrupting my thoughts, a body bumping into me. I fight to stay on my feet. Fuck.

I look up to find a Dickhead with blonde hair dyed blue at the end look back at me equally pissed.

"Watch where you going stupid cunt." I bark at him

"Fuck_." He was about to bark back but then stopped and shot me a grin.

Such a weirdo.

"Drippy." he said his grin widening. And then it happened.

Only one fucker dares to call me that.

Fuck! I almost didn't recognise the little piece of cunt. I haven't seen this dickhead in three years. And all of a sudden my day got a little brighter

"Shit, Linkin! What the actual fuck." I exclaim, almost excited.

"In the flesh baby." He gloats and then I remember why I hate this fucker he's always, I mean always fucken loud. "What brings you here?"

"Doesn't the uniform say something" I reply sarcastically. Linkin always stupid.

"Fuck you."

____________________________

First period is Literature. Am sitting with him, the teacher whose name I forgot is talking.

Fuck, her voice is irritating. I'll be deaf by the end of this fucken hour and not to mention this fucker sitting next to me. He's just having a blast annoying the zit out of me.

He just likes to do that. Fucking best friend.

Despite all that. My mind and eyes are on something else with shiny black wavy hair.

Don't ask me how I noticed her but I did.

I can't see her face but am intrigued just by looking at her back. She's so focused it's not really interesting but...

Then that ear damaging bell rings breaking me out of my concentration and just like that she was out of the class. Rushing to the door to catch up to her but she's long gone
_________

"What the fuck man." I growl at this cunt dragging me. "Unhand me bastard".

And he's not listening to me. Currently is lunch break and I was following my Kittie which reminds me that I still haven't seen her face.

She passes like a breeze as if she was never there. She sure is interesting.

"You don't scare me." he sings. He should be scared. He hasn't seen me in three years.

I haven't realised we stopped till I heard a scared squeal. Looking for the source I smirked. This is gonna be so good. She's also here.

She hasn't changed one bit. She's still following Linkin around.

"Alora tesoro." I greeted her ignoring the rest

"No, no, no." She whisper more so to herself in disbelief that only cause my smirk to widen.

I take a step forward and she starts backing away. Everyone except Linkin looks confused as to why their friend is afraid of the new guy.

"Alright new guy, am Kevin" I guess they've had enough and my smirk retreats and I stare at him with his fuckery introduction

Linkin intervenes knowing how explosive I can get.

"Everyone this_." he points at me "-is Harry Styles. Call him Styles."

He continues he points at the girl with black hair, which reminds me of my dolcezza exept her hair is straight not in a messy bun, and the buffy dude she's sitting on his lap.

"That's Hunter and Luna, the couples" he drags the last word

He moves to the light blond girl standing next to Alora and on her right a fucker with red hair.

"The red hair is Axel and the blonde is Taylor and this." he gesture to Kevin fucker

"You already know him. The rest of the crew is still on summer break."

My mind is stuck on crew. How many are there?

I groan inwardly.