Chapter 3

Linkin above

Harry Styles

Wednesday, I groan. I've recently developed hatred towards this day and it's not like I use to love it or anything but it was okay.

It was just another day but in the past three months, actually since I moved. I've really hated Wednesday and Friday.

Why? Because am forced to sit with a fucken shrink for two hours yet today I was actually excited.

I'm gonna fucking stop one of this days. That stupid was shrink will crack and quit like the last one.

My Kittie is not in class her chair is empty. I'm so obsessed, I don't even know her name, I don't know what she looks like. Yet she has me on my knees.

I never believed in soul mates until now. I need to know her name.

I could've asked that prick I call a friend but I doubt he knows her. She seems like the girl who no one notice exists but somehow I did.

I'm fucken frustrated. I've already tried sexual release on three sluts. But still am fucken sexually frustrated.

I want her.

"Are you PMSing? Can I get you a tampon." Trust Linkin to say shit like that.

I groan and face him raising my eyebrow in questioning.

"You've been groaning and growling and we haven't made it past second period, what's eating you?"

I groan, which proves his point. I can't even tell this dumbass without him not making a joke out of me.

I was gonna reply but my Kittie made an entrance mumbling sorry to the teacher all the while hiding behind her shiny her.

I notice how small her frame is. So peptide, built to fit in my own. She was made for me.

Fuck! She did that yesterday when she turned around. I know she saw me. She saw my face but I didn't see hers

Today I'll corner her. I have to see her face. I need to see her face.

Three minutes till the class is over. Then two remain, I stand up,

I don't have any books I have to pack.

Ignoring Linkin's questioning look and the teacher's glare I walk to the front of the class just as the bell rings.

Like a breeze see walks right past me and me being me I follow her.

I have to see her face.

Realizing I'm following her, she stops and I also halt my movements, she turns around.

What I first notice is her eyes. They are hazel almost hallow and fuck they're hypnotizing and she's got to be  the most beautiful girl without any trace of make up I've ever laid my eyes on.

And her voice when she speaks is angelic.

Oh Kittie,  I almost didn't hear her still trapped in the trance of her eyes.

"Okay! What do you want?" She asks the question I have no answer to.

What do I want? I fucken don't know but I can't tell her that now can I? No can do.

"Lunch." I say the first thing that comes to mind.

She gives me the really look.

What? Perfect excuse

"During second period? And with the middle schoolers?" She deadpan.

Shit. My brain cells are fried and am lost for words might as well come clean. I didn't even know where the fuck we where.

"Your name?" Instead I do the opposite. I question her instead of answering her question. 

She rolls her eyes. And starts walking away and like a lost puppy I follow her.

This is comical. The mighty Styles following someone. The mighty Styles chasing someone, a girl at that. Truly cinema worthy

"You gonna keep following me?"

"You gonna keeping avoiding me?" I counter

"Name is Evernly, Styles" she emphasize on my name showing me she knows exactly who I am. "Now shoo."

She shoo me. Me! I should be offended but am amused by her, very amused

Looks like am skipping class and following her wherever she goes.

"No can do, Kittie." I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes walking away.

Let's have fun with my Kittie.

***********

"Where the fuck have you been man?" I fight the urge to roll my eyes. It's currently lunch and I pulled a M.I.A on him since first period

"Fuck of Linkin am a grown ass man." I growl at him. He better not ruin my mood or I'll ruin his face.

Talking to Evernly was fucken good. She's really funny, though her beauty distracted me and I kept zoning out on her

"We're racing later, you should come." Hunter orders. That's what I heard, an order.

This fucker is full of himself. The fact that Linkin follows that cunt makes me wanna rearrange his face so fucken bad. Him and I are gonna have real problems cause I don't follow. Ever.

I lead and people follow. That's how it is. Period.

"Got plans." I dismiss him, it's not exactly a lie.

I have to earn some damn respect in this hell hole. Moving ruined my reputation, erased my fucken reputation. Everything.

No one fears me around here and it's fucken irritating. It gets u far my skin.

"Styles, are you alright?" I think her name is Taylor asks, her voice somewhat concerned.

I haven't realised my fist we're clenched until my eyes followed hers to my curled hands.

"Am good." There goes my mood and appetite.

I walk towards the parking lot hearing Alora mumuring words like  'typical Harry'

*********

That's chapter 3
What are your thoughts?

Don't forget to vote and comments

Prec