Chapter 35

Body on me - Rita

Put you up against the wall
And I'ma work 'till you get off
Baby, as soon as you're done we'll go get some
Girl, just imagine us

Harry Styles

I put my hand on her lower back and lead her towards the parking lot.

The last couple of days have been hard on me. Probably the hardest days of my life. It's been hard keeping my composure especially my temper intact.

As soon as I get into my car I let myself relax. Driving relaxes me. It clears my head while I focus on the task ahead. That moment when I'm behind the wheel, all that matters is point A and point B. No problems, no stress. Just me and my car.

I press the accelerator and speed out of the parking lot. Soon I arrive at Eve's house. I ease into the driveway nice and easy. After stopping the car she opens the door and get out. I follow her but not before locking my car.

I walk inside the house like I own it. Eve said her mom is never home. I thank the lucky stars that Eve's annoying fucker of a brother is not home because I don't know if I'll put up with his bullshit today. Now to get the fuck out of here before he comes back.

"Pack a night bag you're spending the night at the penthouse." I order with a firm voice. Jane is out of town which is great. Not that I wouldn't bring her to the penthouse if she was there.

"I have school tomorrow it's a Thursday remember." She states in a matter of fact tone. I groan. I knew that. "And I also have work."

"Then pack the damn uniform woman." I snap. I instantly regret it. "Fuck, I'm sorry." She glares at me. "I really am. Forgive me." I plead.

She flips me off and turn around going to her room. I let out a low growl. I don't know of I should follow her to apologise or give her some space. I wait for 10 minutes glaring at the stairs like they're suppose to spit her out.

She comes down with her school bag and another one. I sigh because for a while there i thought she wouldn't come with me. I walk up to her and take her bags. She doesn't fight me which I'm fucken grateful for.

I lead her to the car after she lock up. I open the door for her and throw her bags at the back. I jump into the car and start it. I don't drive but I turn to my Kittie and take her hand.

"Kittie, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to snap at you." I kiss her hand but she doesn't aknoledge it. "Please. Please baby." I kiss her hand again.

"Fine I forgive you." She says. I pull her in for a kiss. I greedily kiss her giving her all my passion and love into the kiss. She respond with as much passion as me. We both pull back for air.

"I'm sorry again." I tell her before driving away to drop her off at her work place. I wouldn't let her go to work today but I have somewhere I got to be today. 

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong soon?" I hear her asks. What do I tell her? So many things I wrong and I don't wanna worry her. So I give her the short version.

"Nothing. Everything is fine baby." I assure her with a smile.

"I'm not convinced with that smile but you'll tell me when you're ready." She gives me a big smile and lean on my shoulder.

I arrive at her work place. She takes her phone and small bag with her uniform, I think. I pull her in for a long french kiss. I kiss her forehead after that. Something I like doing to show her affection.