Chapter 29

Give this book some love. I'd really appreciate that.

When you're ready - Shawn Mendes

Sage Adam Miller

I walk out of fifth period with my phone in hand. I'm so ready for this day to be over. Monday is the least of my favourite days of the week and with good reasons.

I'm academically challenged, my sister is the smart one. I'm not saying I'm entirely stupid, I'm more of a C+ student. A D- from time to time.

And of course an A+ on assignments because Eve does my assignments. That's cheating I know but what they don't know won't hurt them.

"Dude are you coming to the bornfire Saturday?" Sebastian asks. He's my best friend, we've known each other for years. If you're looking for dirt on me kidnap this guy and torture him. He'll tell you everything eventually.

"When have I ever missed it." I holler. Let me make something clear. I don't have a personality disorder, I'm simply a different person once I step out of the house. I become loud and outgoing.

"Who are you taking?" Connor question. He's our tag along. You know every duo has that one friend who pretends to be cool to hang out with you, follows you everywhere and agree to everything you say.

Connor is that friend. I don't mind him much on most days because he does our dirty work and I get to use his car whenever I want. He's helpful with 'assisting' with homeworks too. Yep, he's a great addition to our duo and friendship.

"I was thinking of Amy. I've been meaning to ask her out." I tell them. My mind goes straight to her curly blonde hair. Not really, that's not what I'm thinking right now. I'm thinking about her tits.

"I'd play college duty with her all night." Sebastian adds. We all stop and look at each other before bursting in a fit of laughter.

We turn a few heads with our uncontrollable laughter. Honestly we don't care. We are quite popular in our year and freshman and maybe half the junior and a few seniors.

I play football, of course I'm popular especially with the ladies. Sebastian and Connor are both in the baseball team.

We walk to our lockers to get books for the next class. I have literature, which I absolutely hate. I'm not into reading novels. I'm not a reader and that's final.

The bell rings and I know I'm going to be late again. Mr Tyson and I don't see eye to eye. We basically don't get along at all. He hates my guts, I hate his class. Simple.

I power walk to his class. I might be popular but I'm not one of those wanna be bad boys who likes being sent to the principal's office. They might want to call a parent and knowing the kind of mother I have makes me follow the rules.

"Nice of you to bless us with your presence Mr Miller." Is the first he says when I walk into the classroom.

"Pleasure Mr Tyson." I do a little bow like the ones they do at the end of every play.

I just couldn't resist. I'm no saint okay. I'm naughty I'll admit that much. Mr Tyson grimace at my smart mouth.

"Sit down Sage." He scold. I look around the class. My eyes lock with Bridget. There's an empty seat besides her. I walk and take a seat next to her. I seriously hope she'll what I ask her to do.