Chapter 4: Carnal Desires

Start from the beginning

He paused for a moment to look me up and down.

"A girl? You are flat though?" he said confusedly.

I pushed him off me and sat upright. I slowly began unbuttoning my shirt and revealed the bindings over my chest.

"See! I bound them to hide my chest," I confessed.

For a moment, I thought he had snickered at me.

He suddenly put his hand into my underwear and began feeling me around. I bent backwards and fell back on the bed when the rubbing around my sex intensified. I suddenly felt a strange liquid drip out from me as he did so.

"It truly is smooth," he said as he continued rubbing me around my slit. He undid the bindings on my chest and revealed my large chest before his eyes. He suddenly grabbed my chest and began fondling them both with his rough hands. "Even these are quite realistic..."

He hungrily sucked on my nipples as if looking for milk and rolled his tongue around my areoles.

"Of course they are...I am a girl after all," I said in between heavy pants.

How long was he going to touch me? I believe this is enough evidence of me being a girl already.

"I cannot believe you just yet. These could be synthetic for all I know. Women do not typically have breasts as large or as hefty as yours," he said with a smile.

I felt a strange heat gathering in my lower regions. He slipped his fingers in my panties and began rubbing me once again. He suddenly slipped one of his fingers inside of me. I slightly winced at the pain of the foreign matter that entered me.

"Ow! It hurts...Take it out!" I begged.

"It will only hurt a bit," he said as he kissed my knees.

Just as he said, the pain soon turned to pleasure. It was a bit ticklish when he kissed my neck and rubbed my insides at the same time. I soon felt another finger slip inside and experienced a stinging pain again.

He soon pulled out his fingers that appeared to be slightly glistening and licked the fluid off of his hands.

"W-Why would you do that?" I asked to much of my own embarrassment.

"I wanted to make sure that you tasted like a girl," he said with a sly smile.

He obviously knew I was a girl from the start...

"You knew..."

"I have never once been interested in a man, but a crossdressing woman is a first for me," he said with a chuckle.

He pulled my panties off of me and spread my legs in front of him.

I suddenly felt something slither into me.

"Your tongue..." I announced.

His tongue scoped my insides and teased the inside as well as outside relentlessly. My entire body spasmed. He soon pulled my legs upwards. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his brilliant dark fleshy standing upwards. The frighteningly massive thing was thicker than my arm.

He suddenly took my hand and placed it on the head of his fleshy pole.

"You seem like you wanted to touch it," he whispered in my ears. I just nodded and tried wrapping my hand around it. I could barely wrap it with my two hands. It was also incredibly hot and smooth to the touch. I could also feel it pulsating in my hand as if I was touching his heart directly. He suddenly leaned back and sat me on top of his fleshy pole. "I won't put it in...just get a feel with your other mouth."

Our genitals were touching each other but he was not really inside either. It was a strange feeling.

He grabbed my hips and moved me up and down on his pole. His pole rubbed several times against my flower bud and left a tickling but pleasing sensation.

"W-Wait...It is too intense," I said as I fell onto his chest.

He did not seem to hear my pleas and continued. The tip of his phallus poked me in my groove a few times but never slipped in despite how slippery it was.

His thing was fully coated in my glistening juices. He soon moved me on my back and held the tip of his phallus in his hand. It was leaking a bit of a strange white liquid. He grabbed a hold of the pole and suddenly began poking my center with it.

R-R-Raw?

He could also be a very experienced individual who would not easily finish inside me. With that face, I doubt that he would go around recklessly impregnating women...

More importantly, are we were going to do it until the end?