"Well freshman year is where it really started. They all were officially Michell's so they had all the power and fortune that came with the name." I tucked that information into the back of my head.

"You might not know but the Mitchells are multibillionaires. Mr. Mitchell owns so many companies and organizations that i don't have enough fingers to count them." My eyebrows rose in shock and bile rose in my throat. I'm living in a mansion with a multibillionaire and his asshole sons.

"You okay?" Addy asked. I nodded and smiled, "Continue." She nodded and started again. "So before anyone even knew that they were mitchells they were adored by all the upper grade girls because of how good looking they were.They weren't starving for attention or anything.

"But when it went around that they were the mitchell boys that rose ten fold. The were already going up the food chain. But at this time they were really rough around the edges and been through a ton of shit apparently. So they were doing some really awful shit to be honest. But this is based on what i heard and some on what i've seen."

She bit her lip and took a sip of water. "Like there's a school that we don't get along at all with. They're our rivals and enemies and we get into it a lot. North Ridge. Remember at this time there was a lot of shit wrong with them. I'm not sure if there still is after the incident last year or if they're just hiding it." She seemed to go into a daze but snapped back too.

"Where was i again?" She asked, "You were talking about North Ridge." She clicked her tongue in her mouth, "Oh yeah, well there was a big ass party freshman year and everyone from our school was there. We were all getting into it and getting pretty fucking drunk and fucked up when people started going missing."

"It was really weird and scary, turned out people from North Ridge came and were drugging people." My eyes widened in horror at that. "Then they stepped in. North Ridge had knives and weapons but they still fought them. It was hella scary and gruesome. So not only did they have lackies wanting money and to be in their favor but fear and respect. Some were feared more, example Ash because we will beat up anyone that even looks at him the wrong way. Some were more respected like Brian the first king of the school."

She took a hand off the wheel and pointed at me as she parked at the cafe, "Don't let that deed cloud your vision, they were still fucked up. They became the kings because they have power and fear. They could end anyone at the school in one word. A new girl on there arms everyday, they're bad news and I'd recommend staying out of their way. Graduation is right around the corner, don't step on a grenade when you see it. Walk around when you have the chance.

I smiled at her words of wisdom and took my stuff out of the back seat. "Do you want me to stay?" She stuck her head out the open window to ask. I smiled and waved her off, "You have a life, you can go." She looked around nervously, "This place is hella sketchy, are you sure about this? I can take you home now if you want?" I smiled again and shook my head.

"It's fine. Truely. You forget that I was raised in places like this. Be safe on your way home." She looked around nervously again and bit her cheek. "Do you have a ride home." I nodded again and started to walk to the cafe.

"Be safe on your ride home!" I shouted out to her. "I should be saying that to you!" She yelled at me because I walked too far away. I turned and gave her a thumbs up, then walked into the cafe.

I walked to the glass door and there was paper and duct tape covering a hole in the glass door. I grabbed the knob ignoring the crunch under my shoes and walked inside. The bell chimed when it was open all the way.

A head of a different woman then last time popped up from behind the counter. She had an angled bob of black hair and light purple highlights in it. She had a sickly thin face and what seemed frame. Piercings on her lip, nose, eyebrows, and ears. She even had a bridge and septum, she had makeup caked on her face and a shit ton of black eyeliner. She had sleeve tattoos and someone her neck from what I could tell.