VOTE

VOTING CLOSED
Hello lovelies!!!

Wow it's 2020. Love that.

Anyway, this is just a reminder that you can vote on what I asked last chapter. Just to recap for those of you lazy people who don't want to go look at what it was, I asked a major question for the rest of the story.

Should percabeth stay together.

Now, I prefaced this with a story and my reasoning. Basically, I saw a comment on another one my non-percabeth stories and someone commented on it saying that they liked that it wasn't about percabeth.

Now, that is not why I didn't write the story that way btw. However, it got me to thinking. And the more I thought about it, the more I honestly agreed.

And so, since then I have a hard time reading percabeth, which means I have a hard time writing it. And I want to write something that I like and I know you will like because I feel confident with it. But I have trouble with that when I don't personally ship them anymore.
Anyways, all of this is to say that I want your guys help.

Now, I had quite a few people comment on the last chapter, and if you did, you do not have to vote in this chapter. But I'm that vote, I saw a few where people wanted to justify their reasons, which is great and all. Don't get me wrong, if you want to convince me, go for it. However, and this is not directed to any one person, they didn't really convince me well because I told them not to think about certain things.

I said to not worry about the pregnancy, because I already have a plan for that. And yes, having separated parents is hard, I know that. However I have a plan and I don't want to give it away, but it would clear it right up.
I will say that I've kinda been thinking something totally out of the box of the story so far.

So please, vote on this chapter, or the last one, and tell me what you would prefer.

Percabeth? Or no Percabeth?

No fighting in the comments.

PS IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES WHO GAVE REASONING IN THE LAST CHAPTER, I AM NOT TRYING TO CALL YOU OUT OR SAY YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG. I ACTUALLY LOOKED AT WHAT YOU GUYS WERE TRYING TO CONVEY.