Chapter Eight

Third POV

Everyone's jaw dropped.  Did Hermione just kiss Draco? What?! What was happening. 

Hermione and Draco separated, Hermione panting and Draco smirking. "Well, that was fun." She just nodded, still breathless. "That reminds me, we have someone I want you to meet. Come on."

"Where are we going?" Hermione asked Draco. He just smiled.

"The Black Lake. " 

Draco pulled Hermione out of the doors of the Great Hall, leaving the stunned people. The students quickly decided that they were going to follow them. The professors wanted to know who was trespassing, and if they were dangerous. The students wanted to see more of this surprising couple. Percy and Annabeth wanted to go make sure it wasn't a monster. 

Everyone walked in groups out of the doors. The group in front included Percy, Annabeth, Harry, Ron, and Ginny. Harry and Ron were wondering why Hermione would ever date a dirty Slytherin. Not that all Slytherins are bad, but MALFOY? Percy and Annabeth were wondering what the spell that Hermione used to change how she looked. Percy suspected it was a glamour charm, and Annabeth agreed. 

While everyone else stayed at the doors of Hogwarts, the group of friends walked to the lake. When they got there, Percy saw something he did not expect. 

Standing across from Draco was a girl. A very gorgeous girl, in fact. She had cappuccino colored skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair. She had a mischievous glint in her eye that made you check your pockets to make sure you have all of your possessions. She currently had a quiver strapped to her back, and Percy knew that her bracelet turned into a bow.  She was wearing denim shorts that ended mid calf and a green shirt, with some black converse. It was all topped of with a green hair ribbon that had her hair in a half up half down style. 

The girls eyes landed on the group. Specifically Percy. Her eyes widened and she silently gaped at him like a fish. She suddenly yelled, "Percy?!" 

Percy in reply just yelled, "Victoria?!" 

The two stood staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was about ten seconds. Everyone was then watching them in confusion. How did they know each other? That was, until the girl, Victoria, ran up to Percy and crushed him in a bear hug. "What're you doing here?" Victoria asked in interest. 

"I came here to help aid in a war or to stop someone named Moldywart." Percy replied, confusion lacing his voice as he tried to remember the evil dudes name. 

The girl laughed and said, "I missed hanging out with you, Uncle Percy! I forgot how funny you are." Everyone simply stared on again. Uncle?

"Ok, what the Hades is going on?" Annabeth asked. She hated not knowing things. She's a Daughter of Athena, for god's sake!

Percy glanced back at his girlfriend, no, fiance. "She's Triton's daughter. That makes her my niece."

Hello!

Anyway, I'm so sorry that this one is so short! I've been really busy with school and everything, but I promise the next one will be longer.

This chapter is dedicated to @TheSkyElf who is Victoria. 

Anyway, please comment if you have any requests or suggestions!

BYE!