Chapter Thirty-Five: Battle of Egypt Pt1

Start from the beginning

"That's them. See the flare?" Braedey shouted.

"Right over there! You see it?" Simmons shouted again, and the Autobots started driving in that direction, but they found themselves distracted soon after

Missiles were suddenly being fired at the group from above, missile, after missile, after missile, and they were kill shots. It seemed that the Decepticons no longer needed Braedey alive, so they feared not if he was killed amongst the missiles fired their way. The Autobots continued driving in single file, but were changing course, desperately trying to lose Starscream, but it was to no affect. He continued to find and fire at them, stirring up a lot of dust in the proses.

The Autobots made their way into what appeared to be an abandoned construction site, especially with all the piles of orange sand piled up around the area.

"Look out!" Moka screamed, and they narrowly miss a large missile fired by Starscream, right before he transformed and landed in front of them. The two Autobots managed to miss Starscream, and continue driving forward with confrontation.

"Whoa!" Kurumu screeched. "This is crazy!"

"Hide in the dust! Use the dust!" Simmons yelled out at the twins and Bee, before they drove into the cloud of dust, earning sanctuary from the airborne Starscream, since he had no visible targets to fire at anymore.

The Autobots managed to lose Starscream within the dust cloud, and they had parked outside of it, upon Braedey's order. The humans climbed out of Bee.

"We can't keep going in one group." Braedey explains to the others. "We've got to split up, and deter the enemy from us. Bumblebee, Yukari, and Mizore; you're the decoys. You lead the Decepticons away. Moka and I must get to Optimus before the Decepticons catch us."

"I'll help draw their fire with Huey, Dewey, K-O, and Busty Blue there." Simmons added, jerking a thumb to the two Twins and Kurumu. "You get to those soldiers. Good luck out there, kid."

"Thank you." Braedey saluted.

"You aren't fighting alone." Alpha Trion knelt down to the Transformatrix bearer. "You'll need this to help you." He paused, allowing a small grin to cross his face.