Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate

Start from the beginning

The Saiyan God is shown entering the atmosphere of another remote planet as he quickly crashes down, creating a massive creator in his wake... He quickly stood from his spot, and then grunted in pain as he fell on one knee... He began to spit out dark blood, as his golden hair and tail reverted back into their normal colors...And yet his terrifying red eyes stayed the same...

Saiyan God: (Wipes the blood from his chin and growls) ....

Y(N) Narration: I was so focused on destroying everything in my path, that I didn't even realize that my body was not yet capable of handling the Super Saiyan status for a long period of time. However, thanks to my previous battles, my latent power had grown even further than before. I didn't give it much thought, but thanks to my keen learning of battle, I quickly realized that I was now capable of transforming at any given moment...as long as I had the necessary stamina and energy to do so... My current base form was more than enough to cause wide-spread destruction, so I disregarded the transformation and continued fueling my primal Saiyan instincts...

Lifting his head to the sky, the Saiyan God activated his terrifying dark aura and took off flying into the air...in search of more inhabited areas to destroy...

Scene Change: The God Temple

Once again, the two teams found themselves back where it all began...The Temple Of The Gods...A prestigious palace that housed the main creators responsible for the first generation of mortals and minor deities... A familiar face was shown staring off into the vacuum of space as he seemed to await for someone to arrive...

Deiogus: (Stands calmly) ...Hmmm...

The God seems to be lost in thought as stands in one spot, seemingly debating with himself on the matter at hand.... Behind him, a purple portal appears and one of the main Goddesses steps forward with a troubled look on her face...

Vlora: I'm afraid you were right to be suspicious, Deiogus. All the planets in Quadrant Four have been destroyed, all that's left of them is rubble. And I'm afraid that we still don't know who is responsible for Bekiro's disappearance....

Deiogus: ...I see...

Vlora: Selina suggested that we rally our forces together to find the one causing this, and take them out before they do more harm.

Deiogus: ...I'm afraid that even if we fight together...We still won't stand a chance...

This seems to catch Vlora off-guard as she stares in disbelief at her fellow God.

Vlora: What are you talking about?!

Deiogus: (Dismisses the thought) Ah, sorry... I'm just a little concerned about what the future may hold, so I'm taking into consideration all possible way-points... (He turns around) And what of Geouro, do you really believe that he was being serious when he told us that he was going to find the one responsible for destroying his sector of the universe?

Vlora: (Sighs) I'm afraid so. But, you know how he is...Once he sets his mind on something, there is no stopping him. And if anyone can find and take down this mysterious assailant, it's him.

Deiogus: ...And Levina? ...How is she doing?

A moment of silence passes before Vlora speaks...

Vlora: ...Well...She...She's still filled with hope that Bekiro is alive, even when there is no trace of where he could have gone... They were close you know...