Prologue

The Null Realm is a void with nothing but darkness, an unending area that not even time can affect or escape from. A world with infinite nothingness. An isolated place outside of the multiverse, where no living being can possibly survive or escape...Well, except for one individual.

Y(N): (Meditating) Hmmm... (Stands and opens his eyes) Time passes without any interruptions...Transcending all forms of life... Times change, and with it...all life forms... Well, no matter how long I stay in this place... I always feel like there is something else I can do beyond this realm... (Observes the quiet, dark void) Yet the more I stay here in this empty void, the less I want to leave... This is the only place...Where I can be at peace... Isolated from the rest of the Multiverse... No matter where I go...I always feel drawn here... Perhaps because this place is the only place I can truly be alone... And the only place I can truly fight to my heart's content...

Without a moment's notice, this particular being creates a pure form of destructive "Hakai" energy in his own hand and then crushes it with ease... While slowly thinking about past events...

Y(N): Now that I think about it, I wonder if Goku mastered Ultra Instinct yet.... Probably not, though he may acquire it in the near future.... Then there is Vegeta, who has yet to completely master his Super Saiyan Blue state, and if he does...He might even give Beerus a good fight. Perhaps he will soon even be able to achieve a far greater power in destruction ...Then there's Broly...A surprisingly gentle Saiyan whose rage sparks his true savage nature... And yet I have no doubts that he will manage to one day overcome his beastly instincts... The time is coming for them to finally meet... A true battle is coming to fruition...

A certain idea sparks quite an interesting thought for this All-Powerful Saiyan God.

Y(N): (Simply crosses his arms) I wonder how powerful they can truly become if they had over a hundred years of training... perhaps they might even give me a good fight... (Slowly shakes his head) No... I'm afraid not... As powerful as they are...They still have a long way to go... Though the very thought of them fighting... The Combined Power Of Three Limit-Breaking Saiyans...TRULY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!

Suddenly the entire Null Realm starts shaking from the overwhelming raw power generated by this one simple being

Even with the calm demeanor of a God, within him lies a Saiyan heart, yearning for battle and no amount of training or meditation can truly rid him of his true nature.

Y(N): (Relaxes and then looks at the time ring on his finger) You are the only reason the entire multiverse has not collapsed yet...(Looks Up) ...I was planning to stay here for a few more years... But I have a better idea... Perhaps, it is time to start something new. (Creates a Portal and flies through it)

Passing through a multi-colorful vortex, the Saiyan deity simply smiles to himself as he thinks about a certain...human...

Y(N): (Thinking) Ozma, I hope your offer still stands... If Not...I will just threaten to erase your planet... (Chuckles to himself) Hehehehehe...

 (Chuckles to himself) Hehehehehe

Authors Note

Sorry, the prologue is so short, I promise that the rest are going to be much longer and more action-packed.

Just so you know, this is not a harem story. I was first going to have only one person paired with our former Omni-King but I decided to do something different. You will know what it is when the story ends.