Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight

Planet Ruvil: A Lesser Advanced Civilization

A smaller and seemingly helpless planet makes its way into view. A world now shrouded with darkness while numerous and enormous dark colored Ki explosions are seen throughout the world... Populace by populace collapse within seconds, thousands of their civilians cry out in fear, running for their dear lives from the sudden worldwide attacks. This was no war or even a fight... It was a complete one-sided slaughter... And as the scene shifted closer into view, it showed the surrounding area of a once grand city, slowly burning away... In a small open area; we see Archon floating several feet above the ground, crossing his arms while holding a severe glare at a certain middle aged man... One who seemed quite like royalty was now on his knees, sweating fearfully while pleading with the Frost Demon...

Royal Man: (His hands shook with fright as he couldn't even look up at Archon) ...Why...?! ...How could you...?! ... I did everything you asked of me...! I have followed your every order for years without question...! I've given you my unyielding loyalty since I was crowned ruler...! What could me and my people have possibly done to invoke your wrath...?!

Archon: Do not waste your last breath by questioning my actions when you already know the answer... Did you truly believe I would not have found out about your "suspicious" consort? ...You knew the penalty of associating yourself with the Gods long before I gave you the power to rule this world... And now...For your betrayal... Your reign shall come to an end this very night... What I have bestowed upon you, will be ripped away for your insolence... You went behind my back to gain more leverage for your insatiable greed... And now you and this world will pay the price for this transgression.

Royal Man: (He finally lifts his head, a powerless look in his eyes) After everything I've done in your name, I ask of you, No... I beg of you as your servant... Give me a second chance... I...I can make this right! Please! Don't destroy this world for my heinous mistake!

Archon: (Chuckles silently before lowering his hands) Oh, I'm not going to destroy this world... (He motions behind himself with his thumb) ...But, he will.

Suddenly, the surrounding area began to shake as the Saiyan King in his True Oozaru State arose from beyond the wreckage, roaring with a great unending rage. Without another word, Archon merely smiled and began to float upwards just as the Great Ape unleashed an enormous Ki beam from his mouth, incinerating all who stood in its way, including the Royal Man who died frozen in fear...

With his great primal strength, he swung his mighty arms against the kingdom, destroying everything in sight, causing massive tremors with very step he took, crushing many fleeing innocents as he walked among the now collapsed civilization. Noticing that the damage was done, he slowly began to shrink, reverting into his humanoid form as Archon floated beside him, calm as can be...

Archon: (Floats back onto the ground with a grin) That went better than expected, I'd say. Your timing is becoming more flawless as the years go on, it was near perfect this time around.

Saiyan God: What?! "Near Perfect"?! My Timing Was Absolutely Impeccable!

Archon: (Shrugs carelessly in turn) Maybe so, but, try not to expand that ego of yours more than it already is. Plus, there is nothing wrong with improving beyond small misconceptions.

Saiyan God: (Turns away in annoyance) Tch! (Carefully gazes at the ruins) What A Glorious Sight! Such Destructions Fills Me With Ease.

Archon: (Glances around with a melancholy expression) I never wished for this world to suffer this way... But, they forced my hand... (Averts his gaze for a second) Never mind, what's done is done. There is no turning back now.