Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)

Planet Oozaru: Vendor Courtyard

As the usual red sky illuminated throughout the Saiyan Kingdom, chatter and constant gossip was heard across the area. Few Saiyan's were seen purchasing items in the courtyard while many others were seen flying across the area, each headed to a certain destination. There was hardly any brawls or conflicts seen today and yet for the several that were, nothing escalated too far in a violent direction... And as the scene focused in on a certain Saiyan vendor, Y(N) began to explain the next turn of events. Team RWBY and JNPR simply listened carefully to ever word he said.

Y(N) Narration: The next part I will display takes place twelve years after I had rescued Lucille. It may seem like a drastic time-skip to you, but for me it passed quite quickly. Plus, as I had mentioned before... My life has indeed been a long one, so it would be quite impossible for me to explain every little detail that I had experienced in your current lifetimes... Nevertheless, it is time I explain another important part of my story... Ever since Yamoshi spoke to me about the truth of humanity, many monumental things have changed since that fateful day. Thanks to his harsh words and lessons, it allowed me to see clearly on what sort of destruction I had caused upon all known worlds. He helped me to realize in an effort to free myself from those that wronged me, I in turn became the very thing I swore to destroy. It gave me a sort of..."breakthrough" as most humans would say. For so long I lived for only myself, to satisfy my own selfish desires, disregarding all the death and pain I caused. Now for the first time in my life, I felt as if I finally belonged somewhere... Yamoshi, Lucille, Priscilla, the kids at the orphanage, even Cauri... They all gave me a reason to better myself, to strive to be more than what I have made myself to be... Finally, after so many centuries of constant battles, the unending feelings of jealously and hate for those that robbed me of a normal life... I finally had what I wanted from the very beginning of my life... A family... (He stays silent for a moment, reminiscing past events) ...Of course, even to this day, I am not perfect by any means. But, it was because of Yamoshi that I had finally begun to change into the person you know today... Back then, I couldn't admit it... But, I am what I am now because my brother gave me that chance... His small acts of compassion changed my life in a completely different direction... There have been many others that I have learned to care for, that gave me more reasons to change and live a life not for myself, but for the greater good of all living beings... However, it was my brother... My "righteous" Saiyan brother who truly started the change within me.

Yang: ...You know, I gotta say... Your brother was a bad-ass.

Y(N) Narration: (He chuckles heartily at the comment) Hehehe... He was, wasn't he? A True Saiyan Warrior he was, the best I have ever had the pleasure of fighting.

Blake: I see a lot of your brother in you, Y(N). Both of you are more "humane" than most humans nowadays.

Y(N) Narration: That is a little bit concerning to hear, but I'll accept the compliment regardless.

Pyrrha: Such courage he had... To stand up to you when not even the Gods themselves could.

Jaune: Yamoshi is what I would call a true hero! ...You know, for so long I wanted to be as fearless and strong as my ancestors before me, but now... Y(N), I wish I could one day be just half as brave and humble as your brother.

Ren: I agree as well. I noticed that even with his immense power, he never allowed it to corrupt him, not like it did to many others.

Y(N) Narration: ...Even in my current state, he was far stronger than me when it came to will-power. He had an unbreakable will that only he himself could shatter.

Nora: Do you think I'd be strong enough to beat him in a fight?!

Y(N) Narration: I admit, you are fairly strong for your age, Nora... However, even with all your training, you would be no match against A True Saiyan Warrior.