Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven

You and Ozpin were currently walking through the Beacon Hallways, a few minutes after you discussed your initial plan with him and the Grand Priest. However, an urgent matter came up that you had to discuss with Ozpin, and that involved you leaving the entire Universe...

Beacon Hallways

Ozpin: How long will you be gone?

Y(N): A day at most. I don't plan on staying away for too long.

Ozpin: I understand why you have to leave, but will you at least explain your reason for leaving to Ms. Fall and her allies before you go?

Y(N): I was planning on it. Don't worry, if anything happens, you know how to contact me.

Ozpin: (Sips coffee) Just don't get distracted while you're gone. And be back before the weekend ends.

Y(N): Boy, I'm the one who raised you, not the other way around. Don't talk to me like you're superior.

Ozpin: Well, I am your Headmaster and you are a student in my Academy.

Y(N): I may be a student but I'm also your adoptive father. You're also on my planet in my Universe. So technically, I own your Academy...

Ozpin: Touche'....Well, anyway I have to be going now, such is the life of a Headmaster.... Though, good luck on your travels, Y(N). And before I forget, if you see Amber, tell her that I want to discuss her stay here at Beacon. (He turns and walks back to his Office)

You sense the auras around you and notice Cinders and Amber's aura in the central courtyard. You instantly teleport to their location and watch as they have a conversation...A surprisingly polite and civil conversation...Until they notice you.

Cinder: Good afternoon, Y(N). (She gives you a polite smile)

Y(N): Good evening, Cinder.... (She's acting surprisingly nicer today...)

Amber: How did your meeting with the Headmaster go?

Y(N): It went well, he assigned me a mission outside of Vale. So, I'm going to be gone for about a day or more.

Amber: Oh, I see. What kind of mission is it?

Y(N): I have to discuss confidential information with some important individuals.

Cinder: (She crosses her arms) That doesn't seem like an interesting mission. It sounds quite boring, to be honest.

Y(N): It is boring, but it's required. Also, I'm the only one who is capable of handling it, since I'm the One Man Team. Plus I'm a good negotiator...

Amber: When do you leave?

Y(N): In about ten minutes. (You notice her glum look) What's wrong, Amber?

Amber: Well...(She fidgets with her fingers) ...it's just that I'm not very familiar with this place...So...I was hoping you would show me around...But, I understand that your mission is important, so I'm-

Y(N): Don't worry, I promise that when I'll get back, I'll show you around the Academy. You have my word. Oh, and Ozpin was looking for you, he wants to discuss your stay here at Beacon.

Amber: I'm holding you to that promise! (She starts walking away before turning back and saying) Good luck with your mission!

You watch as Amber leaves and then turn to Cinder, who seems a bit happier since you last talked to her.