Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate

Start from the beginning

Y(N) Narration: (As he spoke, the ball of fire approached closer and closer towards the planet) Evil... The will to do wrong with clear intentions... The darkness that clouds our minds that force us to commit horrendous actions... The anger and hate we feel for others that cause us to do wrongdoings...The malicious and destructive nature that enacts people to hurt others... Pure Evil...Darkness...Destruction...Atrocities...Vile Hate...

In an instant, the object crash landed into the planet creating an enormous crater...Smoke protruding from the destroyed surface...Revealing blood red eyes focusing on the innocent mortals...

Y(N) Narration: I was the cause of it all... I was the first being with evil intentions.

The smoke cleared revealing the Saiyan God as he roared at the inhabitants, revealing his sharp fangs and his unmistakable intent to destroy...His golden hair and tail seemed to glow with a murderous intent as the Saiyan was ready to destroy everything in his path...including the innocent mortals...

Saiyan God: (Began to form a green orb as he opened his mouth) GGGGRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

Before the alien species could even register what the creature they were facing was doing, the Saiyan God immediately launched a powerful orb filled with raw energy towards the village. Team's RWBY and JNPR watched with horror as the entire village was lit up in a green light and destroyed in an instant, killing every inhabitant that lived within the area.

Fire surrounded the destroyed village as the Saiyan God simply walked through it unscathed, his red eyes burning with rage and hate. And with a growl, he quickly flew into the air in search of more mortals to kill.

Y(N) Narration: (Images of the Saiyan God destroying more villages and killing the inhabitants with ease are shown as Y(N) is talking) I embraced my fighting instincts and destroyed everything that stood in my way... I killed those innocent mortals, all because my power allowed me to do so... I told myself that it was necessary to kill them in order to draw out the Gods... But inside my cold, dark heart, I did it because I enjoyed it...Because I enjoyed seeing the fear in their eyes...and seeing them helplessly try and escape from my wrath...

Realizing all the inhabitants were killed, and their homes destroyed, the Saiyan God created powerful green colored Ki orbs in both of his hands and launched them at the planet, causing it to erupt and explode just as Gaia did. The Saiyan simply smirked at the destructive display and took off flying in search of another mortal inhabited planet.

Y(N) Narration: I was consumed by my anger...Consumed by my primal instincts...I once again felt nothing except the passion of battle, and the excitement of killing and destruction... (Images of more planets being destroyed are shown) ...I did what I felt was necessary to enact my revenge upon the Gods that tried to kill me... And my power continued to grow with every battle I faced...My strength grew far beyond than what I had imagined...And yet it was never enough...I wanted to grow even stronger, I wanted to be feared, I wanted the Gods and the mortals to tremble in my presence...I wanted to strike down everything that stood before me!