Shock

Liam POV

"She's coming home?" I ask into the phone, "For real?" "Yeah!" Harry says, excitedly, "She is!" "When?" I ask, still a little doubtful.

"Tomorow!" He says, "Can you beleive it?!" "I'm still trying to find out if you're tricking me or not." I say. He laughs and says, "Well, you'll just see tomorow, won't you?" "I guess so." I say, "And just incase you're NOT lying, should I invite the girls?" "Girlfriends AND girls," He says, "And make sure none of you have any interviews after five pm." "You're coming that late?" I ask, groaning, "That's a long time away!" "You sound just like Louis!" Harry says, laughing, and I immediatly stop. I do NOT want to sound like Louis. He's an impatient person and I am not. TOTAL DIFFERENCE THERE.

"I gotta go," Harry says, "Kat just woke up." "Wait!" I say, and he says, "Yeah?" "Can I talk to her for a second?" I ask.
"Sure." He says, and I can hear shuffling in the backround as he probably walks over to Kat's hospital bed.

"Kat," I hear him say, "Liam wants to talk to you."

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi." I hear Kat say.

"Hey baby!" I say, "You excited to leave the hospital?" "Um yeah," She says, sounding tired and worn out, "I'm excited." She pauses before saying in a quieter tone, "And a little scared. I haven't been out of a hopsital for a while, and what if I stop having these dreams? I mean, what if they're actually REAL? Like, they're telling me about my past I don't know about?" "I don't know Kat," I say, "How would you know they're real?" She takes a breath  before saying, "That's the thing. I don't even have the slightest idea." "We'll figure it out when you come home, ok?" I ask, and she says, "Yeah, ok. I miss the guys." "What about me?" I ask, pretending to be hurt.

"I saw you yesterday." She says, no playfulness in her tone.

"Oh," I say, still playing around, "So you have a right to not miss me now? I'll have to call the goverment about this!" She doesn't answer for a while, and I'm thinking she accidently hung up, when she says in a whisper, "I'm tired Liam." My heart breaks at the sound of her voice. It's like she's pleading, searching, crying, hoping, cracking, all at the same time. I wish I was there to hold her.

"Kat, baby, it's ok," I say, "You're gonna be home soon." "I don't know if that's going to help." She says, and I say, "It will." After a few seconds, she asks, "Can I go now Liam? I need to use the bathroom." "Alright," I say, "I'll see you tomorow, ok?" "Ok." She says.

"Can I talk to Harry?" I ask. She doesn't answer, but a second later Harry says, "Hey." "When did she get to sad?" I ask, "I just saw her yesterday!" "Hold on a sec." He says.

"Ok." I say, and hear him put the phone down.
"Come here Kat," He says, and I hear footsteps walking away from the phone. After a minute or so, Harry says, "Sorry I had to get her to the bathroom. Didn't want her to hear our conversation." "Ok," I say, "So answer my question." "Right," He says, "So um she got like this after DR. Allison told her she was depressed." "How did DR. Allison tell her?" I ask, "Did she just...blurt it out?" "Yeah," Harry says, "She just totally blurted it out!" "But how did she know depression was the case?" I ask, "It could be anything!" "Yeah," Harry says, "That's what I thought. But if you were here now, it really shows." I sigh and say, "DR. Allison should've just told you when Kat wasn't around." "Maybe," He says, "But I still would've had to tell Kat sooner or later." "I guess..." I say, and he says, "She's out and I need to watch her. We'll see you guys tomorow, ok?" "Alright." I say, "Tomorow. Bye." "Bye." He says, and right before he hangs up, I hear him say, "OH KAT NO! NOT ON THE RUG!" I sigh again, guessing she had thrown up. I can't wait till she's home tomorow. I need to help her.

Louis POV

"SHE'S COMING TOMOROW?!" I yell, "FINALLY!!!!" I start doing a happy dance, and the rest of the guys join in. Liam laughs and says, "Yes, she is! We have to be home at five pm after our shopping or interviews or whatever." "THEY'RE COIMNG THAT LATE?" I yell, "BUT THAT'S LATE!" 'Gosh," Liam mutters, "I DID sound like you. Amazing..." "BACK TO THE POINT," I say, "Are the girlfriends coming over?" "AND the girls," Zayn says, "I haven't seen Alina in a while." "Yeah," Liam says, "They're all coming. And um...guys?" "Yeah?" Niall asks, answering for all of us. Liam looks at each of us and takes a deep breath before saying, "Kat might not be herself when she get's home." "Why?" Zayn asks, alarmed, "What's wrong with her?" "She's um...the doctor says she's depressed," Liam says, hesitantly, "And Harry says Kat looks and acts depresed." Shocked, my mouth drops open.