Girl Time

Kat POV

*Next Afternoon*

"It's ok," I say talking to 5sos on the phone, "Really. No. You didn't. Guys, it's ok!! I promise I'm not mad at you. No, I'm not crossing my fingers. Alright. Bye." I shut the phone off and throw it to Harry.

"You sure you forgive me and them?" He asks, putting the phone away.

"I'm positive!" I say, "Now stop asking!" "Ok, ok!" He says, smiling, "I'll stop asking." "Haz," I say, "That means you've also gotta forget about it." He chuckles and says, "I am. And I have another question. Why did you let us off so easily?" "I thought we were off this subject." I say, and he shrugs saying, "Sorry." I sigh and say, "Fine. Alina helped me." "I like that girl." He says, nodding approvingly.

"Really?" I say, smirking, "More than Lila?" "Really?" He says, "You know what I meant." I laugh and say, "I know. It's just fun teasing you." He laughs too and says, "And I will tease you once you get a boyfriend!" "And I'll kill you if you do!" I say, and we both laugh.

"Guys!" Louis says, coming into the room, "The girls are here!" "Girlfriends?" I ask, "Or my girlfriends?" "Girlfriends." Louis says, amused. I nod and me and Harry follow Lou downstairs.

"Hi!" I say, as Perrie picks me up and twirls me around.

"I missed you a lot Kat!" She says, and I laugh saying, "We saw each other yesterday!" "So?!" She says, and we laugh.

"Hey!!" El says, giving me a hug as Perrie puts me down, "I missed you too! And I haven't seen you in a while!" "Maybe a week!" I say, and laugh as I pull away and give Danni a hug.

"DANDAN THE SODA CAN!" I yell, and everyone laughs.

"Wierdest nickname ever given to me!" Danni says, laughing the hardest. I giggle and say, "It's the first thing that came into my mind." "You have a funny mind then." I grin and say, "Yes I do!" That makes them laugh even more. Soon, they get a grip and start talking about football. Or something. After a while, El and Danni declare they're gonna make an early dinner. "Can I help?" I ask excitedly.

"Kat loves herself some cooking." Harry says approvingly, patting me on the head. I grin and say, "Yup. I do. Now can I help?" "SURE!" El says, "GIRL TIME!!" "YOUR COMING PERRIE!" I say, grabbing her arm as we all head into the kitchen.

"Looks like I don't have my own opinion." Perrie says, pouting.

"No," I say, "No you don't. Not when I'm around!" She sticks her tounge out at me and we both laugh.

"Would you two stop fighting." El says, smirking, "You could be helpful and pass me the eggs?" "I don't want eggs for dinner!" I whine.

"We're not having eggs for dinner," Danni says, "We need them for the cupcakes." "CUPCAKES?!" I yell, "YEAH!!" "Shhh!" El says, covering my mouth with her hand, "It's a surprise!!" "Oh, right," I whisper, "Sorry." "That's more like it," She says, grinning, "Now let's get to baking!" I cheer very quietly and go help Danni make the cupcakes.

"Hey!" Perrie says, "Look at me! I'm a bunny rabbit!!" I turn to look at her and laugh. She put flower all over her face, and pink frosting on her nose.

"Perfect bunny shot!" I say, brining out my phone, "Say 'Bunnies like to hoppies!" "What the heck?" Perrie says, laughing.

"At least you'll mouth will be stretched into a smile while you're saying it." I point out, and she laughs again saying, "Very true. Good point." "Say it then!" I say, and she says, "Bunnies like to hoppies!!" I grin and snap the picture.

"How bootiful!" I say, showing it to her and the girls.

"It truly is." Danni says, "A bunny in a womans body. I always knew that was why Perrie's so hyper." "Oooooooo!" Me and El say, "Honey you need some ice cause you just got burned!!" Perrie smirks and says, "Good one, panda." "Oooooo!" Me and El say, "She basically just called you fat!!" "Whatevs!" Danni says, "Who cares, like, am I totes right?" "What's with the language?" I say, laughing, "You sound like my friend Quinn." "Then Quinn is an awesome kid," She says, stirring the batter, "Oh hey! The ryhmed!" She flings the wisk up in victory, splattering batter all over the walls and us. She starts laughing hard as we all groan.

"Dude," El says, "I just got these clothes!" "And I just finished taking a shower!!" Perrie says, trying to take the batter out without smudging it.

"And I just don't want to get splattered in the face with batter!" I say, "Oh hey! That ryhmed!" "Counsidence?" Perrie says, smirking, "I thunk not.Good thing you don't have any batter in your hands." "Maybe I should get some?" I ask, and her and El yell, "NO!!" In unision, making me and Danni laugh.

"Ok, ok!" I say, "No more batter! Seriously though, you guys are babies! It's just batter!" "You were the one who said you didn't want batter on your hair!" Perrie points out, and I sitck my tounge out at her.

"The cupcakes need to be put in the trays!" Danni says, "I could use help!"

"You could," El says, "But I'm doing the lasagna." "What's....lasagna?" I ask. Their eyes widen and El says, "You've never heard or had lasagna before?!" "Nope." I say, "Sorry." "Now I see why Harry gets upset when you say sorry." I hear Danni say under her breath.

"Can someone just tell me what lasagna is?" I ask.

"It's kinda like spahgetti," El says, "But its filled with cheese and...you're just gonna have to taste it! It's so good!" "That was what me and Zayn had on our first date." Perrie says dreamily, and El hits her playfully saying, "We know. You tell us everytime we have lasagna." "I can't help that I'm in love." She says innocently.

"How does it feel to be in love?" I ask. They all look at me for a second before Danni says, "It feels awesome. The best feeling ever." "Not better than lasagna." El says, and I laugh.

"But seriously," Perrie says, laughing, "It's amazing! You always get butterflies in your stomach-" "The good kind." Danni interupts, and they all nod in agreement.

"Sounds interesting." I say, "Very interesting." They laugh and I say, "Ok! Enough love talk! Cupcakes need to be put in trays!" "Then oven!" El says, and I say, "Stick to the lasagna El!" "Will do!" She says, saluting. I grin and say, "Perrie!!" "Attention!" She says, standing super straight.

"Perrie!" I say, laughing, "I'm the commander! I say that!" "More like...COMMONDERcrawler." Perrie says, and we all laugh.

"Perrie!" I say, "Do the dishes!" "Oh come on!" She says, groaning, "Why ME?" "Cause I'm the COMMANOERcrawler." I say, smirking.

"Ooooooo!" Danni says, "BURNED!" Perrie pouts and says, "Fiiiiineeeee." I grin and start helping Danni with the cupcakes.