My Nightmares Are Coming True

Kat POV

*Night*

I cough as I step out of the shower. UGH. I've been coughing for HOURS!! Quinn had to leave cause I was coughing all over her. That was kinda funny though...hahaha. That's what she gets for earning an F- in math. That's almost a G.

I cough again as I start drying my hair. I feel weak and sick, but if I told the boys that, I wouldn't be able to see Peter. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom, throwing the towel into the laundry basket behind me.

"Liam?" I ask, coughing as I enter his room, "Do you have the cough medacine cause..." I stop talking when I see all the boys in a circle, talking. They immediatly turn around to face me and Liam says, "It's in the bathroom. Do you need help?" "No," I say, "I'm good." He nods, and the boys go back to talking. I walk past them, trying to make out their conversation. When I linger a little too long next to them, they all look at me. I put my hands up in defeat and go get my medacine.

"I feel so left our of your talk." I say, and Louis snorts. I snort back (very exageratedly) and the guys laugh.

"Sorry Kat!" Louis says sassily, "This is a guy talk only!" I quickly gulp down my medacine before saying, "Meanie." "Bigger meanie!" Louis says, sticking his tounge out at me. I stick my tounge out back at him, and we both laugh. Well...I laugh for a second but then it turns into coughs.

"Are you ok?" Harry asks when I don't stop coughing. I can't answer him, and all the boys jump up. Liam comes over to me, Zayn gets water, and Harry and Louis pat my back. Niall just stands there, not knowing what to do. He's adorable at times like this. I would tell him but this coughing is driving me crazy!

Zayn puts the water bottle to my lips, and I gulp it down. But (Surprise surprise!) I just gag the water back up. It gets harder to breath, and Niall's eyes widen as he asks, "Why are her lips blue?" The boys turn pale, and I get scared. Why can't I stop coughing? Then, Louis smacks me so hard on the stomach all the wind gets taken out of me. I gasp, but a few seconds later my breathing is back to normal. I fall into Liam's arms, exaughsted.

"What just happened?" I ask hoarsly, my throat stinging.

"I don't know..." Liam says, "I think, maybe, you have an infection." "Does this mean I have to go to the doctor?" I ask, getting nervous, "No! I feel better already!" "Shh shh," Liam says, placing me on his bed, "You'll start coughing again." "I don't want to go to the doctor!" I say, and cough. Liam puts a hand over my mouth and says, "Stop." "But-" I start to say, but he cuts me off saying, "Stop talking!" I stop at the sterness in his tone, and he says, "Please. You're gonna start coughing like that again!" I nod and he puts me under the covers.

"And to answer your quetion," He says, "We'll wait to see how you are tomorow." Releived, I nod.

"Ok," Liam says, "Time for bed guys." They nod and each give me a hug. I hug them back weakly.

"Night." Harry says, hugging me. I hug him back, and his body goes tense when I do. He pulls away, looking at me.

"Why is your body so...fragile?" He asks, confused, "It was strong yesterday." "Things change." I say, and cough again. Liam shoos them out of the room, and gets into bed beside me. He pulls me close to him, wrapping his arms around me.

"Harry's right," He mutters to himself, "You're body is weak." I sigh and say, "Can we stop talking about me?" "Sure." He says, and smiles.

"Can you sing 'lego house'?" I ask, coughing.

"Of course!" Liam says, patting my back. He starts singing, and I immediatlly fall asleep. I tell you, that song has super powers! It puts me to sleep everytime!