ED SHEERAN IS IN MY FREEKIN LIVING ROOM!!!

Kat POV

*At Home*

"Omigod," I say to myself as I quickly change into my pajamas, "I can't believe Ed Sheeran is downstairs in my living room. And 5sos, but ED SHEERAN!!!" I have a mini fangirl attack, before quickly brushing my teeth and hair.

Then, I grab Greg and my iPod off the dresser and run downstairs.

"There she is!!" Harry says, "The one and only Kat!" I giggle as everybody claps. "You did such an amazing job singing my song!" Ed says, and I blush saying, "Thanks. You did an awesome job making it." They all laugh and my blush deepens. I suddenly get shy again, and I feel like slapping myself. I don't have to be nervous around them, I remind myself.  take a deep breath and Micheal says, "Well? Are you gonna come play a game with us or not?" I grin and run over. He lifts me up and puts me on his lap. I turn as red as a tomatoe as I think, 'THE MICHEAL CLIFFORD IS HOLDING ME ON HIS LAP!!! AHHHHHH!!!'

"What are we playing?" I ask, taking another deep breath to calm myself.

"The singing game," Zayn says, "It's a game where we all say a line from a song, and a person has to sing it." "Oh cool!!" I say, exctiedly, "Let's play! CAN I GO FIRST?!" They all laugh at my eagerness and Liam says, "Yes, you can go first Kat." I cheer and say, "Ok, here goes! Hold on...I need to think..." "There's no song like that." Ed jokes, and I say, "I know, I'm thinking." "Not a song either!" Luke says, and I say, "I'm thinking!" "Is it, 'The thinker'?" Harry says, and I say, "NO! It's NOT 'the thinker'." "That doesn't even qualify to a song." Louis says, and I groan. They all laugh and Micheal says, "Don't listen to them! They're all suckers!" He hugs me tighter and I laugh saying, "Ok, now can we play?" "Yup!" They all say in unision.

"Oh no!" I say, groaning, "Not ALL of you now!" "Unision rocks!" Niall yells, and we all laugh.

"Ok," I say, "I got one! Ready?" They all nod and I say, "I hear you've been asking all around, if I am anywhere to be found." "JAR OF HEARTS!!" Micheal yells, making me jump.

"Yes!" I say, "You're right!" He cheers and its his turn.

"One sheep, two sheep, going cookier and cooler than cool keith." He says, and Louis immediatly says, "MONSTER!" "YES!" Micheal yells, and I wince.

"Can we play quieter?" I ask.

"Why?" Louis asks, smirking, "You don't like loud people?" "I'm a loud person," I say, returning his smirk, "It's just night and I just asked." "But I like being loud." He says.

"Never mind then." I say, "Sorry for even asking." "I accept your apology." Louis says, and I roll my eyes. "Shut up Louis." I say.

"Ooooo," Louis says, "Getting all mean." "It's not a crime." I huff.

"To me it is." Louis says, and I say, "I dont care about what you think. Besides, you're always mean to me anyways." "I don't care about what you think." Louis says, rolling his eyes in annoyance, "And I'm not always mean to you." 

"You're so annoying." I say.

"You're even more annoying." He says.

"Just shut up." I say.

"You shut up." Louis says.

Before it gets any uglier, Liam says, "Let's just start. Louis, you go." "Only if I get to be loud." He says, looking at me, "I'm always loud." "Lou," Liam says, also looking at me, "Just be a little quiet." "No." He says.

"Come on." Liam says, "Really?" "Really." Louis states.

"Ugh whatever." Liam says, and Louis shoots me a triumphent smirk. I frown and say, "I'm tired guys. I'm going to bed." "But you just got down here!" Calum says, dissapointed.

"Yeah, well," I say, "Apparently, I'm not exactly wanted at the momet. Louis." The boys all give Louis a death stare, and he looks down. I get off Micheals lap and say, "Goodnight guys." "Oh, come on!" Ashton says, "Don't leave!" "Yeah," Zayn says with a pouty face, "Please." "Too tired," I say, doing a fake yawn, "Sorry." "Stop saying sorry." Harry says under his breath.

"SORRY!" I yell, and run upstairs. God, Louis annoys me to no end. I flop onto my bed and bring Greg closer to me. I keep from crying as I yell into my pillow a bad word. Guess I broke the no cursing rule...I close my eyes and take deep breaths. I fall asleep.

Harry POV

"Really Louis?!" I say, pulling him into the kitchen, "Really? I know your trying, but come on!!!" "I'm sorry, ok?" He says, "I'm such a jerk." "We already know that." I say, and sigh. I run a hand through my hair and say, "Louis..." "I'm sorry Harry," He says, "I really am." "But you keep being mean to her." I say.

"I'm just trying to play around with her!" Louis says, "You know what, I'm just gonna leave her alone." "That's not what I meant." I say.

"Until I learn how to act around her, ok?" Louis says, and I nod.

"Sounds good Lou." I say. We're about to go into the living room when I notice Louis is crying. I pull him in for a hug and say, "It's gonna all work out Lou. I promise." "I hope so Harry." He says, "Thanks." "No problem." I say, patting his back as I pull away, "Now let's go back into the living room."