Shirley's flustered

Kat's POV

My alarm goes off, and it blares through my room. I quickly shut it off before Shirley wakes up, and slip get out of bed.

Is she awake?

"YOU BITCH!" I say a little too loudly, and she stirs, but doesn't wake up.

HEY AHA LOOK AT THAT she's sleeping.

I grab the outfit nearest to me, and put on my only pair of sneakers.

After I'm done dressing, I tiptoe out of my room and downstairs. Well, I mean, I'm not really good at tiptoeing, so I just run really fast and make it alive.

Thankfully.

Looking around to see if anybody is watching me (which no one is up yet, thank the Lord Jesus Chirst above) I slip outside and dash towards the tree. It takes two minutes to get there, so you can't see it from the orphanage. Plus, after thirty seconds of running, you go over a hill and you've disapeared.

ITS LIKE NARNIA.

Except you have to run up a hill to get to there and and and

yeah.

I quickly make it to the tree and sit down under it. It's a willow tree, so it's long leaves cover the inside so no one can see me. I like when no one can see me; it's comforting. Plus, I might be doing naughty things in here...

No I'm just kidding.

Or am I...? AHAHAHA

Anyways.

I put my hand behind me and let it skim across the tree bark. Once I feel the pricks, I relax; leaning my head back while closing my eyes.

This life is stressing, ya know? Everyya'll needs trees once in a while.

I think.

I don't know I don't know

I start singing a song I heard on the radio when I was 11. It stuck in my head but till this day but I don't know who wrote it or what it's called. I only know a little bit of it, and maybe that bit is wrong. It drives me crazy like come on! I NEED TO KNOW THE WHOLE SONG OR OR OR

I dunno but I just need to know the song...

DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT

I NEVER HAVE GOOD EXPLANATIONS!

I sigh because I'm confusing myself, and just decide on singing.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down.

My two words have three meaning, there's one thing on my mind. It's all for you.

And it's dark in a cold december, but I've got you to keep me warm.

If your borken I will mend you and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on.

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love. I'll pick you up when your getting down. And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now.

I stop singing because that's all I know. Ughhhh I wish I knew all the lyrics...what if someone asks me to sing that song and I get stuck in the middle and and and they just stare at me when I stop and I'll have to say, "That's all I know sorry."?! The embarassent...

I lay down on the grass and open my eyes.

Let's not think about the embarassment right now.

I stare up and see a leaf falling down towards me. It falls on my face and I smile. Taking it off my head, I put it to my face as I let the raindrops on it fall onto my cheek. The gloriness of leaves and water and being far away from Shirley.