Liam's never leaving

Kat POV

*2:00 AM*

I wake up to bright lights and a beeping sound. I squint my eyes and looks around. Where am I?

"Hey honey," A nurse says, bending over me, "How are you feeling?" "Ok." I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks, and I say, "Yeah." That's when my head starts pounding, my stomach starts hurting, and everything becomes visible again. My nightmare, the puking, calling Harry a bitch, Camilla leaving, and basically, just my life. I start crying, and all the nurses start comforting me.

"Its ok," One of them says, "Its ok. It'll all be better soon." When I don't listen to, one of them asks, "Do you want Liam?" I nod quickly, only causing my head to pound even more.

"I'll go get him." She says, and leaves the strange room we're in. Its definatly not a hospital room for sleeping...it looks like a...a...X-ray room.

I would ask what I'm doing here, but I don't feel like it. You would understand of you were going through the pain I'm in.

"We need to take an X-ray," They tell me, and I start freaking out. Number one, I was right!!, and number two, I HATE X-RAYS! I DONT KNOW WHY, BUT I JUST AM! I start crying harder, but they all just ignore me. I guess they have better things to do then care for a sobbing thirteen year old. I wish I had something better to do as well, but, as you can see, I don't.

They leave me on the small table I'm on, and go over to the place where you work everything.

"Are you ready darling?" A nurse asks from her position. I just whimper in response, but they take that as a yes. I sueeze my eyes shut as the machine slowly moves forward, and I block everything out. I hate this. I hate being sick and treated like a baby. It sucks.

"Alright honey," They says, coming over to me, "We're done! Now you can go with Liam!" I immediatly swing my legs off the table like thingy I was on, but fall as I attempt to walk.

"Let me help you." A nurse says, and even as I struggle from her grasp, she carries me out of the room. I spot Liam, and call out his name. He turns and sees me, then hurries over.

"Is she ok?" He asks, as I desperatly to get into his arms. This nurse won't let me do so as she talks to Liam. Ughhh damn it!! I keep struggling as they keep talking, and now start walking. WHY CANT LIAM HOLD ME WHILE THEY WALK?! 

"Liam," I say, wimpering, "Liam." He looks at me, and immediatly takes me from the nurse. I sigh in releif, and wrap my arms around his neck tightly. He returns the embrace, and we finally arrive at my hospital room.

"Let me help." I hear Daphne say. I just close my eyes and keep hugging Liam.

"Ok," The other nurse says, "Thanks Daph. Your awesome." "No problem." Daphne says, and Liam says, "What should I do?" "Just put her back on the bed." Daphne says, and I tighten my hold on Liam.

"Kat," Liam says, "I've gotta put you on the bed." When I don't respond, he gently but firmly removes my arms from his neck, and lays me on the bed. I sit up, trying to get back in his arms, but the breathing without the tubes starts to kick in and I get dizzy.

I lay back down, and Daphne quickly re-attatches the tubes to me. And let me just say, she does it WAY faster than Penny.

"She should be okay for now," Daphne says, "I'll check in later." "Okay," Liam says, "Thank you." Then, its just me and Liam.

"Liam," I say feebly, trying to reach him, "Please don't go. Please stay. Please." "Shh shh," He says, quickly getting into the bed, "Its okay. What's wrong?" "I don't want you to leave me," I say, "Promise you'll never leave me." "I promise," Liam says, kissing my nose, "I promise." I sigh in releif and he pulls me closer to him.

"Are you scared of something?" He asks, looking straight into my eyes. There's no use lying to him, so I nod slightly.

"What are you scared of?" He asks.

"Of my nightmares," I whisper, "They're scary." "I'm sorry," He says, "I really am." "Why are you sorry?" I ask.

"Because," He says, "You're at a hopsital, you're connected to these tubes, you're sick, you're having nightmares every night, and you and Harry are not talking to each other." "But those are all MY problems." I say.

"Your problems are my problems." He states, and I hug him tighter.

"I love you Liam." I say.

"I love you too Kat," He says, quietly, "I love you too."

"You'll always be here, right?" I ask.

"I'll always be here." He confirms, and I hope he will.