Love/hate; Which one?

Kat POV

*Night*

"Come on Lila!" I say, cheering her on, "You can do it! You're almost there!" "GO LILA!" Harry yells, surprisingly loud. But it seems to work, cause Lila wins by three minutes. "NEW RECORD!" She yells excitedly, jumping up and down. "Wow!" Gemma says, "You're a really good Mario Kart player!" "Thanks!" Lila says, obviously happy that THE Gemma complimented her. "Ok Lila!" I say, pulling my iPod out of my pocket, "I told everybody I'd get a picture of you if you won!" She grins and we both pull a funny face as I snap the picture. "Darn you Harry!" I say as I finish posting the picture on Instagram. "You photobombed our picture!" He laughs and says, "Yup!" I get a comment on my picture and would you look at that. It's from Harry.

Lila is bae it says. My cheeks turn red and I go on kik.

Pippi: You're a huge flirt.

Hazza: What?! How could you say tha-ok I know its true.

Pippi: you know Lilas gonna see that...

Hazza: that's the point...I think...

Pippi: you're in l-o-v-e!

Hazza: am not!! Its just a teensy weensy crush!

Pippi: you're four years older than her Haz.

Hazza: Age doesn't matter. When I'm 26 she'll be 22 and it won't matter.

Pippi: and I'll be 19

Hazza: no you won't.

Pippi: yes I will. 26 minus 7 is 19 and you're 7 years older than me.

Hazza: I'm gonna build a time machine so you'll stay 13 forever.

Pippi: but I want to grow up.

Hazza: you won't when you are. Please stay little forever!! :(

Pippi: you make it sound like I'm gonna be an awful person when I'm older!

Hazza: who knows.

Pippi: HAZ!

Hazza: I'm kidding! Or am I? Hehehehehehehe ;)

Pippi: What u gonna do when Lila find out what you said?

Hazza: tell her to look up what bae means.

Pippi: very funny.

Hazza: I know. I'm talented.

Pippi: can lila sleep over???

Hazza: you have to ask Liam but I say yes!!!!!!

Pippi: oh brother... :/ :)

Hazza: :P

I smile and catch Harry sticking his tounge out at me from across the room. I stick my tounge out back and we both laugh. "Liam!" I say loudly. "Yes?" He calls back from the kitchen where he's talking to Danni. "Can Lila sleep over?!" I yell. There's a pause before he yells back, "Ask her parents if it's ok!" "Ok!" I yell, "But is it ok with you?" "YES!" He yells, and me and Harry exchange a smile.

"My parents say it's fine." Lila says, her eyes glued to the TV screen as she plays mario kart.

"You asked already?" I ask, surprised. She nods and says, "I asked them when I was coming here." I side hug her and she laughs. "You think of everything!" I say, grinning.

"I know." She says, and cheers as she gets 3 minutes and 1 second ahead of everyone. "Another selfie!" I say, and we both take a picture.

"Hey!" Danni says, walking into the living room, "Dinner's ready!" "Wow!" I say, standing up, "Dinner's ready and Harry didn't make it? Impressive." "Hahaha," I can hear Liam say sarcastically, "Very funny Kat." I chuckle and walk into the kitchen. "Oooooo chili!" I say, taking a seat, "Looks good Liam." "Thank you!" He says happily, "I made it myself!" I smile and take a bite. My eyes widen as I swallow. "What is it?" Liam asks, nervously, "Is it that horrible?" "No way!" I say, gobbling down his food, "This is the best chili I've ever had in my life!" He beams. "Hey!" Harry says, taking a seat beside me, "What about my chili?" "You've made chili before?" I say, pretending I don't remember. He rolls his eyes and starts eating his chili. I can tell he loves the food, but when Liam asks he just says, "Eh." I smile and soon finish before everyone else. "I'm gonna go on Kevin till you guys are done," I say, getting up and running upstairs. I pause and run back down to the living room. "What'd you forget?" Niall asks me. I hold up Greg and he smiles and nods saying, "I should've known." I return his smile and go to my room. I grab Kevin and turn it on. I google One Directions little sister and millions, if not billions, of options pop up. Some of them are nice, some of them are nasty. I try to pay more attention to the nice, and scroll through them.
Kat is the best person ever! In fact, I'm at her house right now! Love ya!!~Lila I smile and keep reading other stuff. Kat, if you're reading this, I love you. You're my inspiration ever since I saw you do that freestyle on the X-factor (remember when you cursed?) I was like kat's different! She didn't let the hate get her down! Keep on going Kat! You're gonna be something big when you grow up!~Alina
I love you Kat. You're amazing. :)~Maddi
Why do you have to be so f****** perfect?! Lol much love~Tara
You are so beautiful! I have a girl crush!!!!~Sara
Don't let the hate get to you Kat! Just look at all the people who love you!~Emma

I stop at that one, and tears roll down my cheeks. Happy ones, because Emma's right. I shouldn't pay attention to the hate, just look at everyone who loves me! I mean, for crying out loud! I'm somebodys role model! I start crying harder because I've always wanted to be someones role model. Ever since what happened to me that day...I always though someday, I'll be so strong people will look up to me with hope and admiration. I start bawling my eyes out, and that's when someone sits down beside me. I look to see who it is, and it's Niall. I bury my face in his chest, and he wraps his arms around me, bringing me closer to him. "Shh, shh." He says, and I wonder how many times the guys have said this to me. "What's wrong?" He asks, and he glances at my phone saying, "Online hate?" "No, no." I say, starting to laugh, "Online love!" He looks confused so I say, "I'm just so happy..." He smiles and kisses my cheek, rubbing my back soothingly. "This better mean no more nightmirrors." He says, half seriously, half jokingly. I smile and say, "I hope so."

Hiiiiiii guys! Hope you like my story so far! I've been working really hard on it, so please tell me what you think! Love ya bunches!!!~Snowflake_kitty

(Future September 2015 note from older me: omg my old author notes sucked bwahahha)