Problems

Harry POV

*Night*
LilaDaven123: Hey :)
Hazzaboo: Heeeeeeeeeeeeey babe. ;)
LilaDaven123: Flirty much? Well...I can be flirty too.
Hazzaboo: ummmm no. No you can't. ;)
LilaDaven123: yes I could! Well...If I wanted to.
Hazzaboo: you dont want to be flirty? What about with me?!
LilaDaven123: eh. With you? Naaaaaaah
Hazzaboo: -_-
LilaDaven123: -_-
Hazzaboo: -_-
LilaDaven123: -_-
Hazzaboo: -_-
LilaDaven123: -_-
Hazzaboo: -_-
LilaDaven123: -_*
Hazzaboo: hahaha you blinked!!!!!!
LilaDaven123: GOD DAMN IT
Hazzaboo: Do I get a hug now??? Pweaaase?
LilaDaven123: *gives you hug* happy now?
Hazzaboo: no.
LilaDaven123: flirt.
Hazzaboo: tell me something I don't know. Hahaha
LilaDaven123: Idek
Hazzaboo: what about something I don't know about you?
LilaDaven123: I'm turning 17 in two months.
Hazzaboo: .....
LilaDaven123: what?
Hazzaboo: nothing I was just thinking that I'm only three years older than you. Well, when you're 17 that is.
LilaDaven123: sooooooooo
Hazzaboo: nothing. I'm just saying. Can I tell you something?
LilaDaven123: Sure. What's up?
Hazzaboo: Kat's scared of me
LilaDaven123: why??
Hazzaboo: I kinda um yelled at her lastnight.........
LilaDaven123: ok but why did you yell at her?
Hazzaboo: she was keeping a secret from me and she's already keeping so many secrets from me so I just kinda flipped.
LilaDaven123: But how scared is she of you???
Hazzaboo: very scared. She wouldn't even let me touch her.
LilaDaven123: oh. That's not good. But I don't think she's all too scared of you Harry. I think you maybe reminded her of someone who used to yell at her.
Hazzaboo: Lila?
LilaDaven123: Yeah?
Hazzaboo: I love you so much right now. Your a genuis!
LilaDaven123: I know I am.

Alina POV

"Why you gotta be so rude?" I ask, and Brandon launches into the song 'rude' by Magic!.

"I'm serious!" I say, "Why are you so rude?" "Cause I just am!" He says cheerfully, "Now sing that chorus again. You sounded like an alligigator was strangling your throat." I stare at him blankly for a second before saying, "I'm going to bed. I only have thirty minutes left on my iPod. Goodbye peasent." "Fine!" He says, like a little kid, "Go watch your wittle One Direction music videos while I get famous!" I roll my eyes and say, "You don't know anything about me." "I know that your anti social and have no friends." He says, "And that's you're always in your room or the basement!" "Well at least I'm not out late partying and hooking up with every girl I know like you!" I snap, and run up to my room. I climb onto my bed, holding back my tears. He really knows NOTHING about me. He thinks he's ALL it. Well, while he's getting famous, kissing every girl he sees, and partying, I'm having the time of my life getting to know One Direction. And its aaaaaaaalllll MY little secret. Still, I feel like crying. Its hard keeping a secret when you ruin your personal life in the process. Especially with a secret this big. I sigh and pull out my iPod. I guess that's what you get for meeting Kat Tomlinson. You have to keep secrets. I click on my messages, and decide on texting Zayn.

AlinaKevim: hey Zayn. Haha that rhymed.
Zayn: hey ms. Eminem. Haha what's up?
AlinaKevin: I'm mad at my brother.
Zayn: which one?
AlinaKevin: Brandon....
Zayn: argument?
AlinaKevin: sorta...he said I was antisocial and I'm ummm a bit touchy about that subject.
Zayn: but your not antisocial! You know, Lila, Quinn, Kat, me, Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, Sky, Joel and I bet a lot of other people!
AlinaKevin: I don't think Joel actually counts as a friend.
Zayn: why not?
AlinaKevin: he doesn't like me, I just like him.
Zayn: Ohhhh yea.
AlinaKevin: gee thanks for the advice.
Zayn: heh sorry. Look, Alina, if he doesn't like you back, just let him be. He'll start running after you. I promise. I AM engaged ya know.
AlinaKevin: you've got a poing there. :) thanks.
Zayn: no problem! And I've gotta go! Dinner time yum!
AlinaKevin: its 8:50 PM. That's a pretty late dinner! Lol
Zayn: I know, but its kind of emotional over here and Harry kinda broke down sobbing while he was cooking so it took a bit longer than expected.
AlinaKevin: yeesh. Talk about emotional. It's about Kat, isn't it?
Zayn: yeah...we all miss her like crazy.
AlinaKevin: I bet you do. :( I should go then.
Zayn: ok. Bye love.
AlinaKevin: bye zayn xx
Zayn: bye :) xx