What just happened?

Kat POV

*Two days later*

"Are you sure she can't take all this equitment off?" Harry asks Dr. Allison, gesturing to all my tubes.

"I'm afraid she needs them at the moment," She says, "Maybe in a few days we can take them off." I groan and she pats my hand, saying, "Don't worry! A couple of days will pass like that!" She snaps her fingers and I force a smile, saying, "You're right. Thanks Allison." "Yourwelcome!" She says cheerfully, and starts talking to Harry. I roll my eyes. Why is everyone trying to steal Harry these days? HE'S TAKEN!!

"Psst!" Camilla says, "PSST!" I turn to look at her, and she mouths/whispers, "HARRY'S MINE." I stick my tounge out at her, and we both giggle.

"Hey Camilla!" Her nurse Daphne says, walking into the room, "How you doing today?" "Good." She says, and rolls her eyes at me. I grin and roll my eyes back.

"Meanie." She mouths to me, and we both giggle.

"Camilla," Daphne says, "I just came her to tell you some REALLY exciting news!" "What?" She asks.

"Your doctor said you can leave in two days!" Daphne says, and Camilla's jaw drops down to the floor.

"YOUR NOT A CODFISH!" I yell, and she closes it, saying, "Really?! THIS IS AMAZING!!" "I KNOW!" Daphne says, "YOU'LL GET TO GO BACK HOME!" Camilla squeals, and I grin. "Someones happy!" I say, and she nods excitedly.

"This means I can see my family again!" She says, "And all my friends!! This is awesome!" "I know!!" Daphne says, and they both squeal. I chuckle as I wonder who's happier.

"Does this mean Daphne can be my nurse?" I ask. They both chuckle and Daphne says, "I can ask." Now I squeal, and we all laugh.

"I'll be back later," Daphne says, "See you!" She leaves, and me and Camilla keep squealing. But then I stop.

"Wait," I say, "This means I'm gonna be all alone." "You have Harry." She says.

"Yeah," I say, "But you'll be gone!" "Oh yeah..." She says, "But we can text!" "I guess..." I say, and pout. She aww's and comes over to give me a hug.

"Don't touch me you bastard!" I say, and we laugh.

"At least we have two more days together," She says, "And we can still text!" "And you'd better visit me." I say, and she shrugs saying, "Maybe I will, maybe I won't." I raise my eyebrows and she laughs, saying, "I'm kidding! I'll visit!" I grin and say, "That's better." "Let's play a game or something so we won't get depressed over this," She says, "Cause I just got better from that." We both smile and decide on playing Go Fish.

Harry POV

*8:00 PM*

"What should Kat have for dinner?" I ask myself, as I look through the hospital's food court, "She was throwing up all afternoon....maybe just applesauce." I nod to myself, and look around for some. I find a jar and pay for it, thanking the cashier. I hurry back to the hospital room, and my face drops when I see Kat is not in her hospital bed. That means she's in the bathroom puking. I sigh and walk into the bathroom, and see that I'm right. Her tiny figure is sitting on the floor, and puking into the toilet.

"Kat..." I say slowly, walking over to her. She slightly turns to look at me, but turns towards the toilet again as she continues puking. I kneel down beside her, and take her hair out of her face.

"It's okay," I say soothingly, "I've got you. I'm here." After a while, she stops puking, and moves away from the toilet, putting her head in her lap. Her body shakes as she cries quietly, and I carefully lift her into my arms.

"Harry," She whispers hoarsly, "Did you get me food?" "I did," I say, "But I don't think you should have it." She nods slightly, and lays her head on my chest.

"I feel so sick." She mutters, and I kiss her softly on the forehead. She has a fever.

"You're burning up." I say, and she says, "But I'm freezing." "I know." I say, and stand up with her in my arms, and take her out of the bathroom.

"I dont want all those tubes connected to me again," She mutters, "Please don't let the nurses put them back on." "You need them Kat," I say, "I'm sorry." Her eyes fill up with tears, and I kiss them away.

"It'll be ok," I say, "Trust me." I place her on her bed, and just as I do, Camilla walks in the room followed by Penny.

"I need to re-attach the tubes on her!" Penny says cheerfully, coming over to us. I stop myself from groaning and say, "Ok." She grins as I step back so she can get closer to Kat.

She walks over and starts reattaching the tubes. As I'm watching, Kat starts squrming from Penny's grasp. I furrow my eyebrows as Penny injects needles, tubes, and gives her medacine. I hate it, and by the looks of it, Kat doesn't either.

"OW!" Kat yelps, starting to cry as Penny does something I missed.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Oh, just a shot." Penny says, and goes back to doing her job. I look at Kat and can tell Penny didn't give her a shot. She did something else.

"Ok, thanks Penny," I say, "You can leave now." "But I'm no-" She starts to say, but I point towards the door saying, "Bye." She frowns, but leaves anyway.

"Finally." I can hear Camilla say from her bed. I sigh and go over to Kat's bed.

"What did she do?" I ask.

"Nothing." She replies quickly, coughing.

"Tell me Kat." I say.

"She didn't do anything." She says.

"You're lying." I say.

"No I'm not." She says.

"Tell me the truth." I say.

"I AM telling the truth." She says.

"No you're not," I say, "Now tell me."

"No bitch." She says, and I raise my eyebrows, surprised.

"What did you say?" I ask.

"I said no bitch." She repeats, and turns her back towards me as she lays down.

"Kat," I say sternly, "Look at me." She doesn't listen, and I say, "Kat." When she doesn't repsond, I turn her towards me.

She looks at me and says, "What?" "Is there something you need to tell me?" I ask.

"No," She says, "There's nothing I WANT to tell YOU." She starts to turn back around, but I stop her from doing so and say loudly, "KATHERINE RAE TOMLINSON." She gets surprised by my voice, and something twists in her face. Guilt. Emotion. Fear.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE HIDING RIGHT NOW." I say, almost yelling. She looks up at me, her eyes filled with fear.

"I-I'm n-not h-h-hiding-" She starts to say, but I yell, "STOP LYING TO ME!" She starts shaking and tries to move away from me. She's at the very corner of her bed as she begs, "Please don't hurt me! Please!" "I'M NOT GONNA HURT YOU!" I yell, "JUST TELL ME!" "Stop!" She says, closing her eyes, "STOP! PLEASE!" She covers her face with her hands and starts sobbing.

I stop yelling and sigh, prying her hands of her face. She just keeps on putting them back, so I get into the bed beside her, pulling her close to me. She struggles to get away from me, but I hold her tightly. She finally stops when I say, "I would never hurt you, I promise ok?" She nods slightly and whispers, "Ok." I kiss her forehead and say, "We can talk about this later. For now, just go to sleep." She nods, and snuggles into my chest. I hold her tighter and think, "What just happened?"