F- in math Quinn? I'm not surprised...

Kat POV

*School*

"Ughhh why does Monday even exist?!" Quinn grumbles.

"Even if Monday didn't exist, there would still be Tuesday," Alina says, "And you'd be complaining about Tuesday." "Just let me mourn in peace!" Quinn says, and drags herself into school.

"Didn't you have fun on the weekend?" I ask her.

"No!" She says, "I stayed home all day and cleaned!! WDE." "Worst day ever." I say, and she nods miserably saying, "Now I've got to go to darn school and probably be in the principals office the whole day." "Just take the gum out of your mouth," I say, laughing, "Then we can actually do English together!" "I'm too tired to take the gum out of my mouth!" She whines, and Alina says, "Then let me help you!" "NO!!" Quinn says, and runs away from her. Me and Alina laugh and Quinn yells, "See ya after school!" We wave and that's when Lila comes skipping over to us.

"Hey Lila," I say, smirking, "How'd your date with Harry go?" "Perfect." She says, smiling, and me and Alina share amused glances.

"Did you and him kiss?" Alina says, even though I already told her they did. She probably wants to make Lila embaressed. Heh. A girl after my own heart.

"Yes..." Lila says happily, "But don't tell anyone!" We both laugh and I say, "Get yourself together Lila! You're in school now, not in a resteraunt with Harry!" Lila just nods and walks off.

"Wrong way!" Alina calls after her, and Lila goes the other.

"Was Harry worse than that?" Alina asks as we enter the school.

"He just kept screaming," I say, "So I dont know which is worse." "Both." We say in unision, laughing. The bell rings and I hug her saying, "See you after class." "Same." She says, and we walk off in different directions. I walk into Math class, and take a seat at my regular desk. A few seconds later, Joel sits down beside me. "Yo sup brosef." He says, putting his fist out for a bump. I sigh and bump it saying, "It's 'Bro fist'. I repeat, 'Bro fist'. How many times do I have to tell you?" "Ummm three times." He says.

"It's brofist, it's brofist, it's brofist." I say, and he laughs saying, "Fell for that one!" "Sucker." I say, and we both laugh and fist bump again. Yes, I know. Weird relationship.

"You think we're gonna do good on our math test today?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say, "I think so. I studied a loooooong time. Three hours. That's long, right?" "I would THINK so." Joel says, "I only studied for ONE hour." "Not bad for someone like you." I say, and he smirks saying, "What's that supposed to mean?" "It means you're lazy and Sky usually does your homework for you." I say, and he nods saying, "Speak the truth sister." I laugh and say, "That I shall!" Then Ms. Tucker walks into the room and says, "Ready for your tests guys?" Me and Joel highfive and say, "Yes!" I'm ready for this!!

*After School*

"I can't believe I got an F- in that math test!!" Quinn says, stoming her feet as we enter my house.

"Why can't you believe it?" I say, trying to keep from laughing, "You didn't even try." "I tried for two minutes!" She says, and I shrug saying, "That's a record! Good effort Quinn but umm next time try doing more than one question." I cough as we make our way into the kitchen. "Gosh I hate this stupid cough," I mumble, "It's hurting my throat." "I once had a cough like that," Quinn says, "And it turned out I had pneumona." "Namo-say what now?" I ask. She laughs and says, "It's kinda like asthma. You breath heavy and stuff like that. Alina gets it every year and goes to the hospital every single time." "Is it contageous?" I ask, backing away from her.

She laughs and says, "No! Now are we gonna study for the history project or nah?" "Nah." I say, sighing, "My head's starting to hurt again." "Then at least tell me what to do." She says.

"Fine," I say, "Let's go to my- *cough* my- *cough* room- *cough*." "That was a lot of coughs," Quinn says, "You ok?" "I'm good." I say, and we walk up to my room. I help Quinn with her homework, but the only thing on my mind is Peter. I need to help Peter.