Liamtastic?

Kat POV

"This one?" I ask uncertaintly, holding it up for Louie to see. He smiles and nods. "It's perfect baby girl!" He says, taking it from me and plopping it into the cart. I'm flustered by the name he just called me and get nervous again like yesterday. Why would anyone call me baby girl? Was he trying to win me over by niceness so he could earn all my trust and then do something bad to me? Like abuse me?

  "Kat?" Liam asks, concern edged in his voice, "Are you ok?" I nod and plaster a smile on my face. "Finer than fine." I answer, turning away and looking for a pair of jeans. But seriously, would he do that? Wouldn't it look bad in his social life? I could just see it all over the internet. Louis Tomlinson beat up the girl they adopted! Did the boys have in on it? Were they happy to see her hurting? Why would they do such a thing? Will they be sued? Of course they won't cause nobody owns Kat and nobody cares! Even Peter wouldn't care! Maybe they'll just keep her to abuse her! The whole world thinks that I bet!! 

"KAT!" Liam says, shaking me by my shoulders, "Are you ok?!" "Huh? What?" I say, snapping out of my thoughts, "The answer is 2!" He chuckles. "Actually the jeans cost $10.00, not $2.00. And secondly, are you sure your finer than fine?" I blush and nod. 

"Yes Liam," I say, "I'm uh...hold on! I got this! Liamtastic?" I look up at him and we both shake our heads and say, "Naaaaaah. Bad idea."

"HEY LOOK!" Zayn says, coming over to me and Liam, "Here's a cute dress!" I smile and grab it from him. As I do, my sweater sleeve (Harry's Jack Will's sweater I'm still wearing) gets caught on the cart and it rolls up. Liam, Louis, and Zayn's eyes widen. Harry and Niall aren't here, they're getting food.

  "What happened?" Louis asks, "Your arms are all marked up." I look down at my arm and see the tree marks.

 "It's nothing." I say, "Really." They don't seem to believe me so I say, "I cut." They narrow their eyes in disbilief and I don't blame them. Tree marks and cutting scars are nothing alike.  "Our secret?" I ask, rolling down my sleeve as Harry and Niall come with the food. They nod and I say to Harry, "Hey! What did you get? I'm starved!" 

"Pizza and spicy chicken!" He responds, handing me a chicken wing, "You like?" I take a bite and my eyes widen. 

"Mmm!" I say, reaching for another one, "These are so good!" They laugh at me. 

"Here," Harry says, "You got sauce all over your face." He takes a napkin from Niall and wipes my mouth. 

"Thanks." I say, stuffing more chicken in my mouth. Wow. This stuff is good! Next goal in life: Steal all the chicken in the world.

I catch Liam's eye and he's waching me more closely than before. Eek. I shoulda told him I touched trees. He's creeping me out!

  "Hey Kat!" Niall says, "Before you eat your fingers off, have something to drink! I brought you some lemondade." I blush again and wipe my fingers with the napkin Harry hands me. 

"Thanks Niall." I say, gulping down the lemomade he hands me.

  ""Well," Louis says, "Do you wanna put on some of the clothes you got? You are still wearing Harry's clothes." "Nah," I say, "I like Harry's clothes. I'll change in a week." They laugh. 

"You'll smell by then!" Zayn says, but I just shrug. "Who cares?" I say, "At least I'll be comfy." They chuckle. 

"Alright then." Liam says, "You can keep his clothes on." I smile and thank him. 

"No prob." He says, "Now can someone pass me a slice of pizza?"